Blair Birthday Bash

Blair's POV
(Laying in bed; thinking to herself) EEEEEE!!!! I am super excited, today is my 10th birthday and I can't wait for the big surprise!! And mom keeps telling me, she has a surprise planned for me!
Lorelai: (Hears Blair coming down the stairs; whispers to Rory) you know the plan for the day, right?
Rory: (whispers and shakes head) yes mom.
Blair: Hi mom! Hi Rory!
Lorelai: And there is my beautiful almost eleven year girl. Because you were born on February 2nd at 8:37 pm I remember I was in labor for so long.....
Rory: (cuts Lorelai off) Happy Birthday Blair!! Ah what it feels like to be 10 and free again.
Blair: Thanks Rory, what are the plans for today?
Lorelai: Well, I hear Savannah and Vanessa have a big birthday surprise for you at start hallow elementary so you better get going or you be late to school at chilton prep today.
Rory: Here Blair, I am driving the car today. Let's go!
Blair: Bye mom!
Lorelai: (hugs and kisses Blair) Bye babygirl, man I won't be able to say that anymore because you're going up so fast.
Blair: Don't worry mom, I will always be your babygirl.

Star Hallow Elementary School
Savannah: (Arguing with Vanessa to prove that her plan is Better) Vanessa stop. I know what we have to surprise Blair.
Vanessa: (Defensive) And what I don't.
Savannah: Uh... yeah. Your plan was terrible way to surprise her!
Vanessa: You're just jealous because you didn't think of it first.
Savannah: you.... you,....
Blair: (sees them arguing and shouts at them to stop)Savannah! Vanessa!
Savannah: You're just lucky that Blair always showed up early.
Vanessa: (ignoring Savannah) Happy Birthday Blair!
Blair: Thanks Vanessa.
Savannah: (hands a present to her) Happy Birthday, Blair Marie Gilmore! I'm glad I have you as my best friend.
Blair: I love this. But why only a quarter.

Vanessa: Because we also need a piece of the Oreo for our best friend necklace

Blair: wait.. is Macy here?
Savannah: Uh......Your birthday is a Thursday, how could she possibly be here.
Vanessa: yeah Blair, for once I agree with Sav.
Blair: (looks a little disappointed but had us got to she her friend before school). It's fine as long I get to spend my birthdays with you I'll always be happy.
Macy: (comes out from the corner) well I guess I could leave then.
Blair: (runs and hugs Macy, followed by Sav and Nessa.) I missed you so much, what are you doing here you're supposed to be in California.
Macy: well me and my mom took a flight out to see you and the rest of the fam.
Rory: Come on Blair let's go to school.
Macy: bye B!
Blair: bye Macy! Bye Sav! Bye Nessa! Thanks for everything!
Savannah: see you tonight at your party!

At Chilton Preparatory-
Blair invited Haley, Riley, and Parker to come to her birthday party tonight since they were the only people nice to her at the school. Chilton Prep. Clara, Katie and Gabby of course try to ruin her day by making it miserable for her, but they failed because nothing could ruin her birthday now that all her best friends were back.

Lorelai POV
At the house with Luke and a few other contractors.
Lorelai: Hey when will you almost be done, my daughter comes home in a few hours and I want to show her before her big party.
Luke: don't worry it is going to be complete in an hour.
Lorelai: I am so excited.
Luke: why because you're finally getting you're bed back.
Lorelai: no I am really going to be sad about having my own bed it'll honestly feel weird to not have her little toes rub against my legs.
Luke: I honestly don't understand why you want to share your bed with children, you're one weird person. 
Lorelai: Thank You!
Luke: whatever, it wasn't a compliment.
An hour later
Lorelai: (excited) Yay! It's finished. Let's start decorating now!
Luke: (exhausted) Can I go?
Lorelai: No you need to put in this chandelier and dresser handles I found these items at Mrs.Kim's antiques shop and she gave me a 10% discount for Blair's birthday. (Said with wide eyes)
Luke: really? She must like Blair because she never does that.
Lorelai: I know. Now get back to work.
Lorelai wants Blair to feel like she is in Paris because she always dreamed about going there to be a famous dancer. She puts stuff from Mrs.Kim's antiques shop, her old room back at Emily's and Richard's place, and the store if it was half off. It took an hour and a half to get the whole room perfect for Blair's huge surprise.