Kasuka's Feelings

some days later...

Kasuka sighed as he flipped through a magazine. Everything had gone back to normal. Sort of. Senri was still a walking mess and he still had a shortage of customers. Yuma has gone home with Chizuru, leaving his place feeling empty. He levitated the bowl and ingredients before mixing them with water to check on Senri.

"Senri has had no accidents today." it said.

"No accidents? Are we talking about the same Senri here?" he asked in disbelief. It was the same Senri. "No way... humans can't defy a curse."

He looked into the bowl as Senri flitted around. Compared to the other day, he didn't seem as depressed. Was he finally getting over Aven and the kiss? He kept watching, wondering what in the world was powering this guy. Things seemed to be getting good as Aven had appeared. His jaw dropped as he easily greeted them before going on his way.

"Wait, does Senri have a crush on Aven?" Kasuka asked.

"Yes, he does." it replied.

Kasuka blinked in confusion. Was he comfortable around them now? Was that it? He kept watch a bit longer, wondering how he could casually bring it up later.

⋆ ↬ ⋆

Kasuka hummed happily as he had successfully learned a new spell. He wasn't given much time to react as Yanagi appeared behind him and held him by his waist.

"What do you want? I already told you I don't want to get back together. What more can you want?" Kasuka asked, wanting to be left alone.

Yanagi turned him around then pressed his lips onto Kasuka's. Kasuka tried pulling away but found himself being drawn in by his sweet taste. Yanagi pulled away then cupped his face.

"Are you positive you don't want me back? I swear I'll do anything." said Yanagi, holding his hands.

"Yanagi..." Kasuka whispered before knocking out.

Yanagi panicked, seeing he used too much and overwhelmed him. He quickly turned the store's sign to closed before lifting Kasuka into his arms and bringing him upstairs. He lied him down in bed then pulled his bedsheets over him. A bit of rest would do him good.

Yanagi decided to help around, having the cleaning supplies do their job. He picked up stray pieces of clothing and organized his jewelry as it looked a mess. Kasuka groaned, causing Yanagi to hurry over to him.

"I'm hungry..." he muttered, rubbing his tummy.

Yanagi hurried to the kitchen and searched for something easy to digest. He ended up having to use magic and brought back a simple meal for Kasuka. Kasuka opened his mouth, waiting to be fed.

"Ah, you're so cute when you want to be babied..." Yanagi cooed, ruffling Kasuka's hair.

Kasuka smiled happily, wanting to be pet. Yanagi petted him, earning himself contented sighs. He fed Kasuka more then licked the side of his mouth free from crumbs.

"Stop it..." muttered Kasuka, covering his face.

"Aw, acting so coy... C'mere." said Yanagi, placing his meal off to the side so he could tickle Kasuka.

Kasuka burst into laughter as Yanagi tickled him. Yanagi eventually stopped then melted as Kasuka looked up at him with soft eyes.

"Kasuka... say my name." said Yanagi with a smile.

"Senri..." he whispered.

Yanagi blinked as he looked at Kasuka. Surely he had heard wrong. He decided to ask again later, having Kasuka sit down so he could finish his meal. Senri. Why did the name sound familiar? Kasuka gave him an eye smile as he ate the food Yanagi fed him.