How You Met

Roman: You met at the movie theater when Frozen 2 came out. He had dressed as Kristoff, and you had dressed as Anna (gender bent version if you are a boy/your choice if your other). It was opening night and at you had attempted to get tickets last minute at the theater, but it was completely sold out. Roman had noticed you walking away, looking kind of sad. He just so happened to have an extra ticket because Logan didn't want to go. He approached you with the ticket in hand, humming the intro to 'love is an open door', causing you both to start singing and at the proposal part at the end, gave you the ticket. And changed the lyrics from "Will you marry me?" To "will you sit with me?" Obviously, you took the ticket, and you two became very good friends after that.

Virgil: You were walking through the neighborhood, headphones on with music blasting. Your head was hung as you tried to control your breathing. You had just left work for the day and the day was pretty rough. You were crossing the street when a car sped towards you. Because of the music and your head being down, you couldn't hear or see anything until the car was about to hit you. It almost did, but the car stopped less than an inch away from you. With your eyes wide and your breath hitched, you looked up at the car. You saw two young men stumble out of the car, one in the passengers side, the other being the driver. One looked very panicked, while the other looked apologetic. The one looking panicked ran up to you.

He quickly spit out several apologies and asked if you were okay. After confirming that you were okay, he calmed down a bit. You learned his name was Virgil, and his friend that was driving was Roman. They offered to drive you home and you accepted. When they dropped to put off you traded numbers with the two boys.

Patton: You worked at an animal shelter. You were at the main desk one afternoon. It was very quiet and boring as it was about 1pm on a Tuesday. A young man ran in very happily and ran straight for the front desk that you were at.

"My roomates finally agreed to me getting a cat!" He blurts out with a huge smile on his face. You smile back at him and ask him if he had any Preferences on breed or gender. He is very quick to say no, so you bring him to a room full of cats up for adoption. He ends up adopting/rescuing a black kitten with white paws and grey/blue eyes. He ended up naming her Vee. He said she reminded him of his "Dark, Strange son" which made you laugh. You helped him fill out the paper work, learning his name was Patton in the process, and ended up giving him your number incase he needed help with her because cats can be a lot of work.

Logan: You were sent to the bookstore by your friend/roomate because she needed a last minute Christmas gift for secret santa at work and didn't have time because it was the day of. She told you she would give you enough to also get yourself a book. Once she added in the little bribe you didn't hesitate to say yes and help her.

You went to get her book that you requested, and started looking for a book for yourself in the horror section. You heard a soft 'hm' from near by and someone mumble "how strange" your head whipped to direction this came from and saw a young man staring at you.

"Is there a problem?" You ask him, slightly irritated at this man. He shakes his head.

"Not in the slightest. I am conducting an experiment, though, so may I ask why you have two completely different books for purchasing?" He asks in a monotone voice as he looks down at his notebook in has hand and bites the end of his pen, looking at you expectantly

"May I ask what this experiment is and what it is for?" You snap back mockingly.

"Well, if you must know. I'm a sociologist student. I study human behavior and I am doing an experiment for an assignment on societal impact of humans interests and habits." He explained. Your agitation lessens as he does.

"Well, I guess I can help out a bit. Sense I'm here" you mutter under your breath. He gives a curt nod and you two start talking. He writes down quite a bit, taking interest in your uniqueness.

Deciet: You were currently at comic con. You went with your best friend B/F/N (best friends name) and your brother B/N (brothers name. If you dont have one, make it up) You had gone as Medusa for your cosplay.

 If you dont have one, make it up) You had gone as Medusa for your cosplay

or

(^if your a guy

(^if your a guy. I couldn't find an actual cosplay)

As you were looking at some of the merch in a booth, someone tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around to see a guy with snake scales on half of his face.

"Cool makeup. Um, Did you need something?" You ask him. His eyes widen a bit when you say this, he looks to his side and seemingly glares at someone wearing what seems like a dark prince costume.

"S-sorry. I saw your cosplay and I thought it was really cool s-so my friend was trying to get me to talk to you." He stuttered slightly and rubbed the back of his neck as he shifted his gaze.

"No need to apologize! It's a giant room full of nerds and geeks. It's a good place to find people with common interests!" You exclaim. "I'm Y/N by the way!"

He smiles softly, and it's kind of tilted, making it look like a smirk, but his eyes are soft and relieved looking. He sticks his hand out. Finally making eye contact.

"Janus." He says as you grab his hand and shake it. You two end up exchanging numbers and going your separate ways.

A/N: so this is my first preference book thing so I hope you enjoy! Leave requests or ideas or whatever In the comments!
Peace out Witches, Warlocks, and Non-Binary Wizards!