Chapter 7~The Village

I had been trapped in the room he had put me in for hours, and although I wanted to escape, what I wanted most of all was to use the bathroom. Didn't he know normal people had to go pretty often? I had even taken off the Mandalorian armor, only leaving me in a pair of pants and a long sleeve shirt I had been wearing underneath, so that once I was given the chance to use the bathroom I wouldn't have any layers to slow me down. 

   "Hey!" I banged on the door. When there was no reply I banged even harder. "Hey, Mando! I need to use the bathroom now!" 

   Seconds later, heavy footsteps approached the door before it opened. The Mandalorian stood there with his arms crossed as he looked at me, then at the disregarded Mandalorian armor on the ground, then back towards me again. He was holding something in his hand, it looked like some kind of fabric but I couldn't quite make out what it was.

   "We're landing soon. You can use the bathroom then," he said. 

   "We're already back?" I said. It couldn't be. The journey had been too quick for us to have been back already. 

   "No, I need to do some repairs on the ship," he said. I sighed out a breath of relief. Thank goodness, I still had time. 

   "How long will the repairs take?"

   "Maybe a day. Don't get any ideas. I can still freeze you in carbonate if you step out of line," he said and I rolled my eyes. 

   "I also need to eat. I don't know about you, but I'm starving."

   "I'll find a place when we land. For now, put this on," he tossed me the fabric he was holding. I was quick to catch it and unfold it to see what it was; a hood. He didn't want other bounty hunters to see my face, especially when I had the most noticeable one in the galaxy thanks to my father. It was smart of him to make me hide my face with a hood and I couldn't believe I hadn't thought of it first. A hood was way less suspicious than a scarf and a purple hat. 

   "If you take it off at any point, you're going straight into the freezing chamber. Understand?" he said. 

   "Got it," I said. 

   When we finally landed and I was allowed out of the ship, I realized the ship had landed amidst a very beautiful forest with vibrant bluegrass. It seemed like a nature dense planet with little inhabitants. We were in the middle of nowhere. If I had managed to escape him, this is where I would have gone. It was perfect.  

   "We'll set up camp here for the night while I work on the ship," The Mandalorian said. 

   "Okay, but where's the bathroom?" I said, adjusting my hood so I could take a look around. The Mandalorian looked at me, then at the forest, and back at me. He couldn't be serious. "You want me to go there?" 

   "It's up to you," he said. I couldn't see his face, but I could tell he was smiling. The piece of metal found this funny.

   "But I'm not a guy! I can't just go wherever I please. It's harder for me."

   "You don't have to if you don't want to. Just hold it in," he said.

   I glared at him. If I still had my blaster on me, I'd stick it under his helmet and blast him again, but this time the setting wouldn't be on stun. "Fine," I huffed and turned to the forest.

   "Remember, if you run-"

   "Straight into the carbonite chamber I go, I know!" I said as I stomped away. 

   Once the deed had been done, I came back to find the Mandalorian working on the ship. He was just starting to repair the damage on the outside when I decided to interrupt him.