Chapter 16~The Escape

Hey guys, I might not be able to update tomorrow so here's another chapter. 

   I have a really good idea for the next chapter and I can't wait to start writing it.

   Also, thanks for all the votes and comments!! I love reading what you all have to say!

   ~~~ Mena ~~~

   Commander Burin was quick to land the ship on the nearest planet which happened to be the capital of the galaxy, Coruscant. I couldn't have hoped for a better planet to attempt an escape. Coruscant was thriving with life and composed of vast, towering skyscrapers and industrial buildings. I could easily blend in and disappear amongst everything, I just had to find a way off the ship without being noticed. That part would be difficult, but I had an idea in mind. It was reckless, but everything I had been doing was reckless. Why stop now?

   I waited until the ship had finished landing to commence my plan. I knew I only had a small amount of time to execute my plan, but I wouldn't waste a second. Not now. Not ever. There was no one to save now except for myself. 

   Commander Burin had instructed me to go wait in my room until a doctor was available to assist me, but I wouldn't wait there long enough for that. I was alone in my room and the door was unlocked, but I knew my two guards were waiting right outside in case I tried anything. It was fine. I needed them. Because in order for my plan to work, I would have to do something I had never ever done before. 

   I would have to use my sexuality to my advantage. 

   So, I stripped out of my so-called farmer clothes and stepped into the gown I was meant to wear for when I was delivered to the General. Too bad he would never get to see me in it. 

   "Excuse me, boys," I said, sticking my head out of the door. The guards had seemed to be dozing off in the hallway as they guarded my room, but my voice shook away any drowsiness and caused them to be fully alert. They looked at me, their blaster rifles ready to shoot.

   "What do you want?" One of them said. I decided to name him Tim and the other, Bob.

   "Oh, it's kind of embarrassing," I sheepishly smiled. "You see, I was getting dressed for the General, but I can't seem to reach the zipper," I took a step forward so they could see the grown that was so obviously struggling to stay put on my shoulders. If I were to move the hand that was holding up the front of my dress, the whole thing would collapse, and I think they noticed that. Good. "Do you think one of you could come in and help me?"

   Tim and Bob looked at each other. 

   "I'll do it," said Tim.

   "No," said Bob.

   "I'll do it," Tim pushed.

   "Do you have any idea how long I've been on this ship? If anyone's getting some action, it's me," Bob said and pushed past Tim, towards me. 

   "Thank you so much. I'll make sure to personally award you," I seductively bit my lip, but ended up wincing after biting down on the cut. I think I just busted my lip open again. So much for being seductive. Nonetheless, Bob excitedly tucked his blaster pistol into his pants and hurried into my room where I made sure to shut the door behind him. "Thank you so much for doing this," I sighed and turned my back to him, flashing him my exposed back.

   "Trust me, the pleasure is all mine," Bob said, coming up behind me and breathing deeply into my ear as he slowly zipped up my zipper. "The boys are never going to believe this," he murmured and I rolled my eyes.