~fifteen~

Y/N POV:
'Awsten reaches behind the seat, giving my hand a quick reassuring squeeze, before Geoff starts driving out of Dallon's street and we wave our old lives goodbye.
Goodbye forever.'

A few hours later, and when we'd all swapped seats after a few gas stations stops, we finally find a little motel to stay in for the night. We block all contacts on our phone that aren't each other's, block everyone on social media, and shut down our phones, just for the night. We walk into the motel, paying for our rooms, making sure they're close together Awsten and mine right at the end. We chuck all of our stuff onto the floor, collapsing onto the crappy bed. "So it begins." He says, and I give him a pity laugh. "You know you love me." He says, sitting up, pulling me up too. "Hmm are you sure about that?" I reply sarcastically. He pushes me back onto the bed again, holding himself up above me. "I'm very sure about that." A hint of lust in his voice. I bite my lip, and he leans down, kissing me passionately. I'd never seen this side of him before, but I wasn't complaining about it. A tiny gasp escapes my mouth, and he pulls away, smirking. He gives me that look. i can see it in his eyes what he's gonna say. I think for a minute. "We've got no protection." I say. "So what. it doesn't matter. We're free now." He replies. My eyes widen, but I nod anyway. He pulls me up, practically ripping off my clothes, while I unbutton his jeans. We throw our clothes to the other side of the room, and I'm pretty sure you can imagine what happens next.
(I'm refusing to write smut so just imagine whatever)
Sweaty. Heavy breathing. Tired. Laid next to each other, no words coming out of either of our mouths for a while. "I-I liked that." I stutter. He lets out a little chuckle. "So did I." He admits. There's a knock on the door, and we scramble to our suitcases to put on some clothes. We settle on some pyjamas and open the door, to see Pete and Patrick, looking a little bit annoyed. "Yes?" I ask. "We're going to get food, you want anything?" I let out a sigh of relief. We tell them what we want, and just before they leave, Pete whispers "You two were really loud. just saying." He winks before walking off, leaving Awsten and I in stunned silence. We close the door, and look at each other, before bursting into laughter. The boys come back with the food, not saying a word, and we eat on the floor. We push the boxes to the side. We climb into bed, our arms wrapped around each other. We switch of the lights in the room, and sigh in unison. "We made it Aws. We got away." I say, breaking the comfortable silence. "We did baby. And we never have to go back." We don't say anything else, before we both fall asleep. There's no way we we're going back. Not now. Not ever.

Guess who's back. Back again. i've been away for so long aha. and yes this was posted but i needed to make some little changes so it's been stuck in my drafts for ages. on a happier note, i saw parx 29/1 and palaye royale 19/2 and they were amazing! i held sebastians hand at palaye and it was so much fun!! anyway, hope you enjoy :)