~ ch. 1 the girlfriend ~

KENZIE P.O.V

"Kenzie you're going to be late!" Maddie, my sister says to me and I nod, getting ready for school. Here's my outfit:

I quickly put on my shoes then grab my bag then head downstairs

I see my sister all-ready for school and I make myself a PB&J. I start eating it and my sister and I head to the car. Maddie starts to drive.

"So you ready for your first day as a junior?" My sister asks excitedly.

"Um.... I guess so?" I answer sort of confused.

After a few minutes of talking, we arrive at, Los Angeles High. The most prestigious school in all of LA.

"I'll pick you up later?" Maddie asks me.

"Nah, I'm planning to hang out with Johnny." I answer her, smiling and she grins at me. And I knew why she was grinning. It's because she ships me with Johnny. Which is so stupid!

"Anyways I gotta go bye!" I say bye to my sister then she drives off, going to her work. I check the time then I see that it was super early. Ughhhh Maddie played a prank on me again! Oh, I'm so gonna get her back when I get home. She said that I Was late!

I head inside then see John, waiting for me. I run to him then hug him so tightly.

"Oh my fucking god I missed you so much! How was music camp?" I ask him all giddy.

Johnny has been my friend since kindergarten and we've been through thick and thin. Although he's a year older than me, we didn't let age matter in our friendship.

"It was great! Oh, and I met a new friend there who loves music more than I do." Johnny answers, pointing behind me.

"Nadia, this is Kenzie, Kenzie this is Nadia." Johnny introduces me to Nadia excitedly. I was looking at what she was wearing. Wow, her sense of style is better than mine.

 Wow, her sense of style is better than mine

(This is what Nadia was wearing)

"Hey Nadia..." I say, shaking her hand.

"Hey Kenz! Can I call you that? Omg it's so nice to meet you! Johnny has been talking about you all day and night gosh! You're really pretty!" She says super fast and I let go of her hand.

"Thanks Nadia.... You're gorgeous as well." I answer her after a long silence.

"Oh did I forget to mention, Johnny is my boyfriend!" Nadia exclaims and my eyes widened. No offense to John, but he never ever has gotten a girlfriend after.... Annie Leblanc... Annie has been Johnny's love for years but later on he gave up on her cause she's dating a guy called Asher Angel. But we didn't let Johnny's love life get in the way of their friendship of course.

"Really?" I ask Johnny. He just nods.

"Although it's only five months since we met, we actually hit it off!" Johnny exclaims and I just hug him.

"Well I'm glad you got over Annie." I whisper into his ear.

"Thanks for understanding... I thought you would be mad." He says, letting go of the hug.

"Why would I be? You're my best friend Johnny. Whatever path you take, I'll support you." I answer him, proving a point.

"Oh! There's Asher! I need to talk to him after I haven't for a long time! You girls can get to know each other." Johnny says, running to Asher and Annie. Although Asher is Annie's boyfriend, Johnny and him clicked since they also have a passion for music.

"Johnny!" Asher exclaims, fist bumping with him.

"So, how did you meet John? Did you like, be partners in the-" I start then Nadia cuts me off.

"Don't you dare give me that sweet talk young lady. I know you like Johnny. But I won't give him to you. I just won't." Nadia snaps at me and my eyes widened.

Wow.

"I'm back! Anyways Kenzie it was nice talking to you. But I have to show Nadia around the school. I'll see you at class. Let's go babe." John says then walks away.

TBC
Hope you guys like the first chapter of my new story! (Yes, Forced To Marry will be longer cause I have so many ideas haha!)

~ JC 🎀 🎀 ~