~ chap 11 - the janitor's room ~

KENZIE P.O.V

I woke up from the sound of my alarm then turn it off then groan. I grab my phone then check unread messages I probably have and I head to the shower and put on this outfit.

 I grab my phone then check unread messages I probably have and I head to the shower and put on this outfit

I head downstairs and I see an angry Maddie. I sit down in the dining area and eat my breakfast and I ignore Maddie.

'You're seriously ignoring me now young lady? What do you think of me?' She asks me, and I turn to her.

'Well, I thought of you as my sister but now you're acting like mom.' I snap at her. I grab my bag then I open the door.

'Mackenzie, please, don't do this to me.' She pleads and I just roll my eyes.

'Look Maddie, if you want me not to do this to you, fuck off my life and that's that.' I say, then slam the door on her.

I walk to school then I got a call from Isaak. I stop on my tracks and breathe in then out then answer the call.

'Hello?' I say into the phone.

'Hey Mackenzie. Are you on your way to school?' He asks me, and I continue to walk there.

'Yeah. Why?' I ask.

'Meet me in the janitor's room.' He replies, then ends the call before I could say anything.

I just shrug then make my way to the school.

JOHN P.O.V

I head out of my house and see Nadia on the sidewalk and I walk to her. I could tell she was crying.

'Nadia.... babe what happened?' I ask her, hugging her and she hugs back.

'I..... I have to go back to Pittsburgh.' She says, and I let go of her.

'What?! Why?' I ask her once again, holding onto her shoulders.

'My.... my mom wants me back home.... I probably might stay there....' She says, and a tear rolls down my cheek.

'I'm sorry...' She mutters to me.

'Nadia.... There's nothing to be sorry about.' I reply, and I tell her everything is going to be okay.

KENZIE P.O.V

I head to the janitor's room and see Isaak there waiting for me.

He kisses my cheek and I immediately start to blush.

'Why did you bring me here?' I ask him, and he immediately grins.

TBC

~ JC 🎀 🎀 ~