~ chap 6 - hugs and kisses ~

KENZIE P.O.V

I wake up in Isaak's arms, naked. I guess last night wasn't a dream. Isaak wakes up instantly then he kisses my cheek.

"Hey gorgeous. Last night was amazing." He whispers to me seductively.

"I wish we could just stay like this but we have school." I say, pouting.

"Can't you just skip school?" He asks me, and I explain that my sister will flip out.

"Oh.... Okay." He says, heading to the bathroom. "There's an extra bathroom down the hall sexy." He says, peeking his head out of the bathroom. I nod then he head to the shower.

I head to the bathroom and I haven't realize how big his house is. I head into the shower then I took a shower.

~~~

I get out of the shower, and see that there's no towel.

Crap.

I did the first thing my brain told me to do and it was-

"ISAAK!" I yelled his name and he immediately to the bathroom. He opens the unlocked door then sees my body once more. He licks his lips.

"Would you give me a towel please Isaak?" I ask him awkwardly. He stops checking my body out then head out the bathroom then gets a towel.

He comes back and gives me the towel. I thank him then kiss him on the cheek then he leaves the bathroom.

I dry myself then put the towel around my body then head back to his room and see that he prepared a hoodie and jeans.

"Is this for me?" I ask him, and he nods. I kiss his cheek once again and I put on my bra and underwear from yesterday and put on the outfit he gave me.

"You honestly rock that outfit more than me." He whispers loud enough for me to hear and he wraps his arms around my waist and I place my hands on his chest.

He kisses me and I kiss back. I pull away after a few minutes.

"Awww...." He says, and I chuckle.

"We can continue this soon baby." I whisper to him, smiling.

"Can you be my girlfriend?" He asks me, and I nod.

I know this is too fast but I know this is the man I want.

I put on my heels then we head to Isaak's car then we head to school.

TBC

~ JC 🎀 🎀 ~