~ chap 19 - the last dance ~

🤩AUTHOR P.O.V🤩

Maddie helps Mackenzie curls her hair for the prom, until Johnny called Mackenzie.

Maddie smirks, as she puts down the curling iron and she leaves the room quietly.

Mackenzie puts her final layer of lipstick, as she looks at herself in the mirror one final time then she answers the call. This was her outfit by the way.

(quality be like 📉🤮)

'Hey bubba.' Johnny whispers into the phone, sending chills down Mackenzie's spine as she blushes.

'Hey John. You here yet?' She asks, fluffing her hair then she puts her heels on.

'Yup. Can't wait to see you in your dress.' He says, making a smile appear on Mackenzie's face.

'Okay I'm on my way down.' She says, then she ends the call.

Mackenzie grabs her clutch then she puts on perfume then she heads downstairs.

She hears Maddie laughing with Johnny and her smile turns wider as she hears that her sister is getting along with her boyfriend.

Heads turn to Mackenzie as she walks to Johnny, hugging him. Maddie stands up from the couch, taking pictures and all. This was Johnny's suit.

(the size of this i-)

'Okay you lovebirds should go or else you'll be late.' Maddie says, smiling at how happy Mackenzie is.

'At least we'll be fashionably late.' Johnny says, smirking as he wraps his arm around Mackenzie's waist.

'Okay stop making me feel single and go.' Maddie says playfully, making the whole house have the sound of laughter all around.