~ chap 5 - hook up ~

AUTHOR P.O.V (just saying this chap gonna get juicy so I'm going to do it in my p.o.v cause I'm too lazy to switch p.o.v. With each other)

Kenzie starts dancing with Isaak and has a great time. Although she hates Nadia and John's relationship, she honestly doesn't care anymore.

"Wanna get a drink?" Kenzie asks Isaak, getting out of breath.

"Stay here. I'll get the drinks." Isaak answers her, smiling at her nicely.

Kenzie dances with some of the people she recognized then Isaak heads his way.

Isaak finally reaches the snack table and see a punch bowl. He grabs two cups and pours punch into it then Johnny 'accidentally' bumps into him.

"Oh sorry man." Johnny says sarcastically, glaring at him.

"Bro! What the fuck?!" Isaak yells without anyone noticing cause the music was so loud.

"I heard that you brought KZ to the party. Don't you dare hurt her." John threatens Isaak and he just smirks.

"You think you can scare me little boy? Just stick with that chick of yours and I'll stick with mine." Isaak snaps back at John then throws the punch at himself.

"ISAAK!?" John yells and the party stops. Nadia and Kenzie comes running then Kenzie gets shocked.

"Johnny! How dare you do that to Isaak!" Kenzie exclaims, while Isaak smirks and Johnny's eyes widened.

"Baby... What did you do?" Nadia asks Johnny, hugging him.

"I didn't do shit! He did it to himself! He framed me!" Johnny answers, while Kenzie goes closer to him.

"Johnny.... I know you can get overprotective sometimes but Isaak.... He won't hurt me." I say, holding Isaak's hand, and smiling at him.

"WHAT!? YOU BELIEVE A GUY YOU JUST MET A FEW HOURS INSTEAD OF YOUR BEST FRIEND YOU'VE KNOWN FOR YEARS!? You know what Kenzie? Have fun with him." Johnny says, tearing up then Nadia and him go somewhere else. Everyone just continues to have a fun time and I head out of the party.

"Hey... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to cause John to pour it on me." Isaak says, lying through his smirk.

"No. No. I should be the one who's sorry behalf of John...." I say, looking down and Isaak cups my face.

"You don't have to talk to her again you know that Johnny?" Nadia says, trying to calm her boyfriend down.

"No.... It's not her fault. I shouldn't be mad at her for what Isaak did." Johnny answer Nadia, wiping his tears and Nadia rolls her eyes.

Nadia despises Kenzie.

"Come on babe.... Let's get back to the party! It's our fifth month anniversary and we deserve to have fun!" Nadia says, pulling his arm to the dance floor.

Kenzie goes closer to Isaak, wrapping her arms around his neck and he gently puts his hands around Kenzie's waist. Their lips met.

It was a soft and slow but passionate kiss. Isaak pulls Kenzie closer to his chest and they let go of the kiss.

"Let's go to my place baby." Isaak whispers slowly and seductively into Kenzie's ear, making her blush a lot.

"My sister-" Kenzie says, worrying that her mom will get worried. She stops then calls her.

"Hey Mads!" Kenzie says excitedly then tells her that she's staying at Annie's place for a sleepover.

"Let's go Isaak." Kenzie says, smiling and heads to his car.

"Good. They're gone." Nadia says to herself, smirking.

Kenzie and Isaak arrive safely at his place, while flirting to each other.

Isaak opens his front door to his house then closes the door instantly Kenzie walks in. He pushes her to the wall then starts kissing her.

Kenzie kisses back then she wraps her legs around Isaak's waist. Isaak carries her and Kenzie puts her arms around Isaak's neck.

Isaak brings her to his room then drops her on his bed, taking off his shirt. Kenzie quickly takes off her shoes and slips her dress off, unclipping her bra, revealing her body. Isaak strips himself.

"You sure Kenz?" He asks her.

"Yes." Kenzie answers. They start slow then things escalated quickly.

With Johnny....

~~~~~

The party just finished and Nadia and Johnny finished cleaning.

"I should be heading back now. It's getting late." Nadia says to John, getting her clutch and kissing John's forehead.

"Happy fifth month anniversary." They says at the same time which makes both of them blush.

Nadia smiles at him then heads home.

Johnny sits on his couch, trying not to fall asleep and continue to watch the movie him and Nadia were watching but after a while, his eyes drifted to sleep.

TBC
I swear I really have nothing to write as my A/N lmao.

~ JC 🎀 🎀 ~
*fun fact about JC. It's actually my initials! J stands for Jessie and the C stands for my last name but of course I wouldn't tell it to you guys!(yet)*