~ chap 4 - the party ~

KENZIE P.O.V

"Well, are you going to wear that to the party?" Isaak asks, and I shake my head.

"Nah, I look like a wreck so I'm going to change." I answer him and he nods.

"Anyways I'll see you there?" I ask him and he nods.

~~~~

I arrive at home and Maddie looks at me.

"Hey. Aren't you hanging out with Johnny?" She asks.

I told her what's the plan and she nods.

"Can I borrow one of your dresses?" I ask her and she nods. I hug her then run to her room.

~~~~

After five minutes looking at my sister's pretty dresses, I finally chose one.

(Haha if you can tell, this is what Kenzie wore for her lovekenziebeauty launch but pretend maddie owns this)

I curl my hair then I get a call from John. I answer it then put it on speaker cause I was curling my hair and I can't possibly hold my phone.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey Kenzie. I'm outside your house." He says.

"Why are you here?" I ask him.

"Cause I want you to arrive at my place safely." He answers and my heart just flutters.

Wait. My heart just fluttered because of Johnny.

"I'll be down in five minutes." I say, ending the call right after. I put on some light makeup then head downstairs.

"You all ready now? Johnny is waiting-" Maddie starts.

"I know. I know. Bye Maddie love you." I say, hugging her then leaving the house and hop on Johnny's car.

"Hey. You look pretty." He says, while I blush and I see at the corner of my eye that Nadia rolls her eyes.

"Thank Johnny. You don't look so bad yourself. You too Nadia." I say, complimenting both of them.

"Thanks Kenzie." Johnny says and Nadia just stays silent.

Johnny starts to drive to his house.

~~~~~

We arrive at his house and there's music already blasting. I hop out.

"Thank you for bringing me here Johnny." I say, hugging him.

"Don't mention it Kenz." He says, playing with my hair then letting go of me gently.

"Come on baby. Let's have fun! It's our fifth month anniversary after all." Nadia says, pulling his arm inside to his house.

I turn around and see Isaak.

"You look.... Gorgeous." He says, playing with his hair.

"Thank you  Isaak. You look handsome." I answer back then he grabs my waist gently then we head inside.

TBC
Hope you guys liked this chap and thank you for the support!

~ JC 🎀 🎀 ~