~ chap 12 - raped? ~

*dirty chap warning*

AUTHOR P.O.V

'Um, what's going on?' Mackenzie asks, when Isaak goes closer to Mackenzie, and she steps back, heart beating faster and faster each second Isaak steps closer to Mackenzie.

He puts his hand on Mackenzie's hand, and she blushes immediately.

'Come on babe.... I won't hurt you...' Isaak says calmly but seductively, and Mackenzie curses under her breath.

'Isaak... No. Not here. Not now.' Mackenzie pleads, her back hitting the wall.

Isaak wraps his arms around Mackenzie's waist and he kisses Mackenzie.

She squirms, but Isaak squeezes her waist, making her whine in pain, and she kisses back, Isaak letting go lightly.

'Isaak....' Mackenzie moans, crying.

Isaak grins as he puts his hand on her ass, squeezing it slowly.

Mackenzie's eyes widened, and she moans his name quietly.

'Isaak... stop please.... I don't like this. I don't like this side of you....' Mackenzie pleads once again, letting go of Isaak.

Isaak touches Mackenzie everywhere, and Mackenzie balls her eyes out.

Blood pours out of Mackenzie's arms. Isaak cut her with a knife he found in the janitors closet since she didn't listen so he threatened her with cutting her.

She continues to tear up, until she heard the doorknob turning.

'No.... not again.' Mackenzie says, hiding her face in her hands.

'Kenz?' She recognized that voice immediately. Juan. (a/n: i'm sorry i couldn't help it😂😂)

'Kenz. What happened? Isaak said you were in here and told me what happened. Who hurt my baby?' Johnny says, cleaning her bruises and hugging her tightly.

'Isaak raped me John. He threatened me by cutting me John. I'm scared. I don't want to see him again.' Mackenzie rants, crying in Johnny's chest and he pats Mackenzie's back.

He didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say. He always knew how to comfort her. But now, he couldn't say a word. He just comforted her by patting her back, letting her cry in his chest until his shirt was soaking wet.

The bell rang, and the teacher saw Johnny and Mackenzie in the closet.

The teacher saw the cuts, and the teacher nods, understanding what's going on.

'Bring her home.' The teacher mouths, and Johnny thanks the teacher.

'Kenz. Let's go home.' Johnny whispers, making her only hear him.

'How about class?' Mackenzie asks, letting go of Johnny.

'The teacher lets us go Kenz.' Johnny says, smiling.

Mackenzie wipes her tears, nodding.

Johnny grabbed her hand, and Mackenzie stands up, needing Johnny for support.

Although Johnny was mad at Mackenzie for hanging out with Isaak, at this state, he couldn't be mad anymore. Whatever Nadia tells him, he can't listen to her because Mackenzie was his best friend.

Johnny puts the seatbelt on Mackenzie, and closes the door.

'Thanks Mrs. Smith. This means a lot.' Johnny thanks the teacher who let them go, and she nods.

'No problem. And, your secret about Ms. Ziegler is safe with me.' She says, and Johnny says bye to the teacher, and drives to Mackenzie's house.

Johnny calls Maddie and tells her everything. Mackenzie just tears up even more, and she puts her knees up to her chest.

'Kenz. We're here.' Johnny whispers again, pressing on the seatbelt buckle, setting Mackenzie free.

Johnny runs to the passenger side seat and opens the door.

He helps Mackenzie walk and she sees her sister run to her, and hugs her.

She helps Johnny bring Mackenzie up to her room.

'You can stay for as long as you want Johnny. I'll tell your family about what happened.' Maddie says, and Johnny nods, and Maddie closes the door slowly and quietly.

'Mackenzie?' Johnny whispers once again.

'John.....' Mackenzie says, sniffing and wiping her tears.

'Can..... Can you stay until I get better? You don't have to if you don't have to . I know you're dating Nadia and-' Mackenzie rants, looking down and Johnny shushes her.

'Mackenzie. Of course I'll stay with you for as long as you'd like. Nadia will understand. I'll make her understand. You're my best friend and she should understand that.' Johnny says, making eye contact with Mackenzie and she smiles slightly, and hugs him.

'I love you.' Johnny says so quietly, she couldn't even hear him.

john is such a good fRiEnd. i wish i had a friend like that in real life wtf