~ chap 14 - i think i like you ~

AUTHOR P.O.V

'So?' Maddie asks, raising an eyebrow at Mackenzie.

'I like him alright! I've started falling for him since I..... Since I saw him at his party.' Mackenzie said, blushing. Maddie giggles at her sister's silliness, until they hear Isaak yelling Mackenzie's name.

'I think it's your cue again. Do you need help?' Maddie asks, cracking her knuckles and Mackenzie rolls her eyes and giggles.

'Haha it's alright Mads. I got this.' Mackenzie says, inhaling and exhaling then marching out the door.

'You got this!' Maddie yells from her room as Mackenzie opens the door and sees Isaak.

He puts his phone back in his pocket and he hugs Mackenzie. Mackenzie pushes him away.

'Kenz....... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry about raping you.... It was a-' Isaak tries to explain himself, scratching the back of his neck.

'We're over.' Mackenzie says, crossing her arms.

'What?' Isaak asks, eyes widening.

'We're. Over.' Mackenzie repeats herself, and Isaak goes down on his knees.

'Mackenzie.... no. You're my love.' Isaak pleads, and Mackenzie giggles.

'We wouldn't be in this situation if you done that. We're over. Now fuck off.' Mackenzie says, slamming the door in his face.

'THIS ISN'T OVER MACKENZIE FRANCES ZIEGLER! MARK MY WORDS THIS ISN'T OVER!' Isaak yells at the top of his lungs, and Mackenzie chuckles then she heads back upstairs to her sister and they hang around and talk about girl stuff.

'Kenz dinner!' Maddie yells, and Mackenzie replies back,

'Coming!'

Mackenzie excitedly runs down the stairs and sits down in the dining area.

She swallows the food fast and Maddie chuckles.

'Are you that hungry?' She asks, laughing more.

Mackenzie nods, playfully punching her.

'Hey! Don't judge! I'm starving alright?' Mackenzie says, eating.

'Alright. Alright. Jeez.' Maddie says. 'Silly girl.' Maddie continues, under her breath.

'Hey! I heard that!' Mackenzie says, and they giggle and eat in peace.

It's currently 3:00AM the next morning which is a Saturday.

Mackenzie is awake, using her phone to watch Tiktoks until she her phone started ringing which made her jump.

She saw the caller ID and it was Johnny.

'Jesus fucking christ John. You scared the shit out of me. Anyways what are you doing up this late?' Mackenzie asks, chuckling.

'Well, I can't sleep. And I'm guessing you can't sleep either. And I'm guessing again that you were watching Tiktoks before this?' Johnny asks, and he chuckles.

'Yeah haha. You really are my best friend.' Mackenzie replies, chuckling and hurt that she just kinda friend zoned Johnny although they weren't dating.

'Of course you little idiot. Anyways, I just called cause I knew you were gonna be awake this time and you're watching tiktoks. But I just wanted to call cause I need someone to talk to.' Johnny says, sighing.

'What's wrong Johnny?' Mackenzie asks, concerned.

'Me and Nads broke up.' Johnny replies, making Mackenzie gasp.

idk what to write for my a/n anymore lmfao