☓☓ chapter four ☓☓

[Picture of Amery Grayson at the side]

☓☓ chapter four ☓☓

The next day, I woke up even before my personal alarm, AKA my evil twin, could barge into the room with her signature bucket of water.

Now this is a first.

Normally, I'm always the last one to wake up in this household. So I have no idea what is wrong with me for waking up so early.

Maybe because it's Friday today?

Or maybe you just want to get to school earlier to see a certain someone.

No. Absolutely positively no. It can't be the latter.

And where did that thought even come from?

Whatever. Since I still have quite some time to spare, the mischievious side of me got excited. I hopped out bed and discreetly went down to the kitchen. I saw my mother standing in front of the stove, fixing breakfast.

How does she even manage to wake up so early every single morning?

"Morning mum." I greeted her and planted a kiss on her cheeks.

"Morning son. What are you doing so early in the morning?" she asked and eyed me suspiciously. "Oh wait!" she gasped in mock horror. "You ain't some alien from outer space that has kidnapped my son, right?"

I closed the door of the refrigerator and turned to face my mum.

Pretending to be shocked, and resisting the urge to roll my eyes, I played along with her.

In an overly high pitched voice, I gushed, "Oh my gosh! How did you guess it? I thought I wouldn't get busted."

Mum rolled her eyes at me and frowned when she saw what I've taken from the fridge. "What is that whipping cream doing in your hands?" She inquired. "You better not have anything funny up your sleeves, Asher. I'm not going to wash the sheets for you again."

Giving her a sheepish smile, I whisper-yelled 'no promises, mum' before stealthily bolting up the stairs. She don't have to wash my sheets this time, so I guess this prank isn't considered too 'harmful' nor 'anything funny up my sleeves'.

Sneaking into Amery's room was easier than I'd imagined. She was sprawled on her queen sized bed, sleeping deeply. One of her palms was opened, so I seized the opportunity God had given me and put my plan into action.

I unscrewed the cap of the whipping cream and quickly sprayed a handful onto her palm. Thankfully, it did not make a lot of sound. Next, I used a few strands of her hair to tickle her nose.

When I saw her hand move, I immediately stepped back. Whip cream was smeared all over her face and I couldn't help the laughter that erupted from my mouth.

Priceless, I tell you.

Oh god, she looked downright ridiculous. Maybe with just a bit more of cream on her chin, she can be Santa Claus.

Now that would be a sight.

"YOU! You better get the fuck out of my room NOW before I ripe your balls out." She snarled in a very ladylike way, using the back of her hands to clean her face.

Little did she know that it would only make it worser than it already is.

"Oh, my poor balls!" I squeaked in a high pitched voice, and jostled out of her room swiftly when she sprang up from her bed.

Oooo. Revenge is so, so sweet.

"I swear, Asher. You better wake up earlier than me next Monday. Or else it would not only be ice water being poured on you but MY piss." She threatened, popping her head out of her room, glaring at me with hatred, causing me to cringe.