Teases

Malaysia's Point Of View:

It was a sunny day, like always. I was just chilling in my room. Reading a book. Even though it's boring, what can I do eh?

-Timeskip-

"This book is real boring. I'm going to watch some movies."

Then I closed the book, wore my jacket and head out of the room. I walked to the living room and saw Indo watching TV with Phil. I sat beside Indo and watched the movie together with them.

"Yo Mal, what's up?" Indo said.

"Eh, nothing. I'm bored." I replied.

Suddenly, my phone rang and I immediately take my phone out to see who it was. It was Sabah, my state. I wonder why did she calls me? I stood up and went to the diner table.

"Yes, Sabah?"

I talked to Sabah on the phone for a while.

Philippines's P.O.V:

Mal was talking to someone for quite a while now. I wonder who it was? He never really gets calls at times like this. To my curiosity, I stood up and sneaked behind him. I heard the caller's voice.. it was familiar. I wonder who it is? I listened carefully..

Sabah?

...it was Sabah, the person that I wanted for a long time ago. The person that made me and Mal fought. Heh, it's been a while since I met her. I wonder how she is doing now? Where does she lives? Who is with her? A lot of questions came into my head.

I didn't want Mal to notice me listening to their conversation, so I sneaked to the couch back.

Indonesia's P.O.V:

Eh? Why did Phil sneaked behind Mal? Huh, that's weird. He sneaked back here with a curious face. I guess I need to ask him something.

"Phil? What's up?? What was all that about?"

"It's.. nothing.. I just wanted to see who was calling Mal."

"..Why?"

"Well.. he never really gets calls at this time, right?

"Yeah.. true."

I continued watching TV back. I didn't want to know who it was neither do I care. It was probably nothing.

Malaysia's P.O.V:

"Yeah, good to hear that. Alright, goodbye Sabah!"

I turned my phone off and went back to the couch. I continued watching TV when Phil suddenly asked me something.

Philippines's P.O.V:

"Hey Mal, who did you talk to?"

I asked him the question to be sure of my guess. If it is Sabah, then maybe I could find a way to get Sabah back? Wait, what am I thinking-- No, Mal has Sabah now. But wouldn't it be fun to tease him about Sabah?

"Oh, it's nothing important. Just one of my state."

"Oh, alright."

One of his state? Hah! It must be Sabah then! Ohh I really want to meet her again. I wonder where she is now. Since now I know that Sabah is still out there, I could find a way to meet her again.

-Timeskip-

It is now 8 o' clock. Mal is in his room meanwhile Indo is playing some games. Ughh I'm so bored, maybe I could talk to Mal. I went to his room and opened the door.

"Hm? Oh, Phil. What's up?"

"Oh it's nothing. I'm just bored, can I hang out here?"

"Sure, why not?"

I came into his room and closed the door. I sat beside him on the bed and started to look around his room. He really doesn't know how to clean up his room eh? Quite the same as Indo, huh.

Malaysia's P.O.V:

Phil is starting to look around my room-- is my room that messed up? Eh, I couldn't care less.

"So, Phil, what do you wanna do?"

.............

"Mal"

"...Yes?"

Phil is starting to look at me with a serious-like face.. now he's staring at me with a goofy face- what the hell is wrong with him?

"Sabah is still with you, isn't she?"

"Phil what the-"

How did he know?! Oh god, what if the same thing like before happened again?! Oh no.. I can't let this happen.

"..Why do you ask?" I'm trying to avoid answering.

"Well, I was just wondering."

Phil is still staring at me. He really wants me to answer. Oh god, what should I do?

"Yes. She's with me, and you can never have her."

"Well then.. I'll make her mine."

I startled by how he said that, even with a teasing face. Is he serious or just joking?!

"WHAT-"

Philippines P.O.V:

Heh, he's really startled. That was funny. I patted his back, and said,

"Just kidding, bro.."

"Phew.." He seems relieved.

"But really, I'm going to make her mine."

Mal stared at me, with a serious look. Damn, his face was hilarious! But am I going to make Sabah mine though?

Malaysia's P.O.V:

Phil is really testing my patience now. I don't even know if he's being serious or joking!

"Yeah.. as if" I said.

"You're so stingy" Phil rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, I'm going to play some games with Indo."

I walked to the door and went to Indo's room.

-Timeskip-

I was just chilling on the couch, waiting for Indo to come home to bring some food. Then Phil came and sit beside me.

"Yo Mal"

I looked at him.

"Sabah is mine-"

"Babi-"

God, he's teasing me now. This is going to annoy me a lot.

"Phil.. what the hell do you want?"

Now he's staring at me with a... smiling face.

"Sabah", he said that with an innocent face.. I am so pissed. He's probably joking, but I can't help thinking that he really might take Sabah away from me!

Philippines P.O.V:

...He's not answering me? Wait, is he already pissed?

"Never"

He stares at me with a deadly stare. I burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Goddamnit Phil, stop teasing me."

Damn, that was fun. Teasing him was real fun. I might do it again later.

"Hey guys! I'm home!" Indo opening the door, bringing some food. Thank God, I'm starving!

"Mabuti!!"

I ran to him and took the food. Then we ate together at the diner table.

~1012 Words~