Intense

"Get out."
Indonesia stormed out.

Philippines backs away and leaves the room, when he saw Malaysia fell asleep on the couch. He went to Mal and tried to lift him.

"God- what have you been eating bro-"
He struggled but managed to carry Mal on his shoulder and take him to his room.

He placed Mal on his bed as soon as he reaches Mal's room, he stood up, wanted to leave but he decided to stay. He sat beside Mal on the bed and takes out his phone, well of course, he left the door open.

Indo walked pass Mal's room, and saw the both of them. He quickly enters Mal's room and grabbed Phil's arm.

"What are you doing?"
Indo whispered, didn't want to wake Mal up.

Phil turned to Indo.
"What? Is it wrong?"

"Jeez, he's sleeping. You might wake him up."
Indo said pulling Phil out of the bed, and soon the both were standing in front of each other arguing.

Due to the noises, Mal slightly opened his eyes as he sits properly, and watched them arguing.

"What are you two doing here?-"
Mal spoke up in a confused tone.

"Ah Mal-"
Phil realized he woke him up, but was pulled out of the room by Indo.

As Indo and Phil were out of the room now, Indo closed the door and turned to Phil.

"What were you thinking?!" Indo asked.

"Think what? I didn't do anything!"

Indo rolled his eyes and headed to his room. Phil was in confusion, why is Indo like that? He's being too overprotective towards Mal.

Or is Indo being overprotective towards Phil?

This leaves Phil in confusion, he didn't know what was happening. He sighed as he enters his own room.

-Timeskip-

It was their dinner time, but none of them had leave their rooms ever since the incident. Indo was frustrated without a reason, Phil didn't want to face Indo neither Mal and Mal has probably gone to sleep.

Indo decided to leave his room first. He walked over to Phil's room and knocked on the door, not bothering to wait for him to open it. He went to Mal's room next, knocking on the door as well. He immediately went to the kitchen and cook something. Phil opened the door and leave his room.

Phil then went to the dining room and sits on one of the chair as he waits for Indo to finish cooking. A couple of minutes later, Indo served the food on the table and sat in front of Phil. He turned his head around a couple of time before he speak up.

"Where's Mal?" Indo asked with slight confusion.

"I guess he's asleep, let's just eat without him"

Indo nodded and started eating, Phil did the same as well. The dinner was dead silence, but both of them couldn't care less. At least Indo speak up first.

"You have a plan?"

Phil blink out of his mind and turned to Indo.
"What do you mean?"

"About Sabah"

"Ah, you're changing your mind I see."

"I've never said that."

Phil let out a sigh.
"Jeez fine."

"What's your plan?"

.....
"Flirting"

Indo almost choke on his food.
"Excuse me what?"

"Well surely he wouldn't let me take Sabah on my own, so the only way is to make him give me Sabah himself."

"Sabah would be offended."
Indo glared over Phil.

"What do you mean?"

"You're making her as if she's a stuff or something."

"No don't get me wrong-"

"Do it your way, Phil. I'll be nothing to you eventually"
Indo stood up and placed his plate in the sink, he washed his hands and leaves the kitchen.

Phil stood there surprised.
'What does he mean by that?' He thought. Phil washed the dishes and walk to his room, but he stumbled upon Mal.

"Phil?" Mal looked over Phil while rubbing his eyes, still sleepy. "Oh hey, there's food in the microwave" Phil informed Mal.

"Where's Indo?" Mal asked as he turned his head around for a couple of times. "Ah, he went out" Phil answered, not really know where he went. "Where to?", Mal asked. "I don't really know, he didn't tell me anything. Just fill your stomach up dude" Phil said walking pass Mal. Mal nodded and walked his way to the kitchen.

Indo sat on his bed.

"I can't let this happen."

"I can't let Mal fall in love with anyone ever again."

                        ~743 words~

Aah I'm sorry for the short chapter, I need to keep more different events part in next chapter lmao. I apologize for slight IndoMalay in this book since IndoMalay is actually my main ship and I can't really concentrate on anything else ajsgsh