Feelings

Philippines held the doorknob and opened it followed by Malaysia stepping in. Indonesia stayed on his bed, not bothering to go check on them. He probably needs a break from all of this.

But everything bothers him.

It was midnight, Indo, still on his bed, let out a sigh. He stood up and leaves his room. He went to the dining room and observed Mal and Phil at the table. He walked over to them.

His hand grabbed the chair next to where Mal sits, as he opened his mouth.

"It's late. Where were you both?"

Mal then turned his head to Indo.
"Bro you're being too overprotective, stop acting like one of those mother friend" as Mal chuckled a little.

"Answer me" Indo commanded, the annoyance in his voice is visible heard.

"We were just hanging out, like other nights. What's up with you man?"
Phil replied.

Indo sighed, as Mal spoke.

"Hey Indo, can I have a word with you?"

"Yeah, sure. In my room."

Mal nodded and stood up, walking to Indo's room. Indo glanced over Mal a bit before looking back at Phil.

Phil gives him a 'what' look as Indo stepped back and followed Mal into his room.

Soon when they both were in Indo's, Indo closed the door behind him and looked at Mal.

"So?" Indo spoke first.

"I- uh."

"Yes?"

"Well- since you're one of my closest friend, I think you should be the first to know this - haha"

"Just go straight to the point"

"Okay- I maybe-"

"Anjay percepat lah"

"Okay okay kejap lah"
Mal sweats nervously.

"So- I may have a kinda, sorta, crush on someone"
Mal looked down a bit, embarrassment filled him entirely.

"What?"
Indo doubted if he was hearing that right.

"Who is it?"

"Well uh- Phil, actually"

........
"You're serious?"

"Yes"

Indo grabbed Mal by his shoulder, making Mal face him.

"Mal, listen, I know the best for you-"

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"I'm not going to listen to you"

"Who did you go to when you broke up with Singa? Who comforted you?"

"You can't make that as an excuse why I have to listen to you"

"You were in a bad shape that time and you listened to me, now look where you are now, all reunited with your normal self. It's clear that I do know the best for you, I'm trying to be the best person for you."

"Phil tried to comfort me, but you stopped him that time"

"It's all because you were in unstable condition"

"You just don't want me to be close to him"

"Malaysia, stop"

"You don't tell me what to do"