Guilt

<<Changing to 3rd P.O.V from now on>>

Philippines sat alone in his room, texting America. He then remembered about Sabah when he immediately texted a "goodbye" to Ame and walk downstairs, revealing Indonesia who is playing Mobile Legends on the couch.

"Bro!" Phil shouted from the stairs to call out on Indo. Indo turned around and looked at Phil, "yea, what's up?" he responded as he immediately looked back to his phone. Phil walk towards him and questioned, "do you know where Mal is?" Indo, still playing his game then answered "he's out".

Phil raised an eyebrow of confusion. "Where to?" He asked. "How should I know" Indo answered with slight annoyance. Indo stood up and walk to his room, while his eyes are still locked on his phone. Phil witnessed him walking to his room as he grab his hoodie and wrap it around him. He walk out of the house and called Mal a couple of times.

Soon Phil was sitting on a bench in a park where the trio would always hang out. Knowing the fact that they three always have their own businesses now, they rarely go out together. Phil tried to call Mal again but he didn't answer when he saw someone, red and white striped with yellow moon and star walking along the road with a female, red coloured body with dark blue mountain on her side face.

He quickly assumed it was Malaysia and Sabah. Well ain't that good news, it was his chance to see Sabah again. Well at least good news for him. Phil rushed towards them as he was beaming with excitement. Once he was right in front of them, he greeted Mal, pretending of not knowing Sabah was there.

"Kamusta, Mal! What are you doing here?"

Mal looked at Phil, as he looked at Sabah and turned to Phil again. He was worried, but decided to throw his feeling off and raised an eyebrow to Phil.

"Oh, Phil. I was just walking around with-" Mal stopped for a second. Phil turned to Sabah and pretended as he was surprised.

"Sabah"

Sabah turned her head to Phil as her eyes widened. "P- Philip?"
Mal glanced at both of them as a lot of thoughts came into his head. He still remember when Phil told him that he was going to take Sabah away from him again. The fact that Mr. Britain helped Mal won the Borneo made his thoughts go wild. He can't let Phil take Sabah away from him.

Mal pulled Sabah's hand and turned to her. "Let's go home", Mal ordered when Phil holds Mal's shoulders and smiled at him. "I'll send Sabah home" Phil said with a calm tone, hoping for Mal to let him. Mal holds Sabah's hand tightly and looked at Phil. "It's fine, Phil. I can send her home, safely" then Mal and Sabah walked away from there. Phil crossed his arms and smirked, "we'll see about that".

-Timeskip-

Mal was sleeping on the couch, he fell asleep of trying to think what Phil could've done to Sabah if he doesn't stop him. Yes, he admit that he was paranoid, but for a reason for sure. He knows he have anxiety, especially when it comes to his states or family. He does care a lot about Phil and Indo. But he can't deny the fact that they both tried to claim his states before, and maybe they still are trying to.

Phil walked downstairs while looking around, and saw Mal on the couch.

"Hey Mal, have you seen Indo-"
When he realized he was sleeping. He lowered his voice and walk towards Mal. A slight of anxious expression could be seen on Mal's face, realising Phil that he have done a mistake. He felt guilty, no, he felt like he was in the past. Phil was always afraid of the past, afraid of the incidents. Not just one, but several of them.

He didn't meant to make Mal worried, he and Indo knew that Mal have anxiety and paranoia, but still he couldn't care less about it and this is the result. If only he thinks first before saying everything stated in his mind right in front of Mal's face. His sweats going down his face like bullets. Indo cares about Mal, a lot, and if he knew Phil was teasing Mal to this kind of phase then he's toast. He needs to make this right, but can he?

Mal slowly opened his eyes, revealing Phil, staring at him with guilty expressions.

"GAH-!"
Mal jolts up and fell down the couch. "M- Mal!" Phil immediately pulled Mal's hand and helped him up, sitting on the couch back. Mal glared at Phil for a while, then tilts his head to the side a little, confused.

"Look, I'm sorry" Phil apologized, holding Mal's hand. "For what now?", Mal, still confused. "About Sabah", Phil replied. Mal's mind was blank, let's just recall the fact that he literally just woke up and witnessing his bro apologizing to him and now saying his state's name.

After a few seconds his mind started processing what Phil was trying to say and blink out of his blank mind. "Oh, it's fine Phil. I know you don't mean it anyway", does he? Nah, he literally thought Phil was serious.

"Great! We're fine now, right?"
"Why wouldn't we?"
Mal tackles Phil's shoulder and chuckles. Phil chuckles as well and wraps his arm around Mal's waist.

"I really thought you were mad at me"

Mal glanced at Phil.
"Well, I really was but you know, I can't stay mad at my bro."
"Or is it because you didn't think logically-?"
Mal then smacked Phil on the head.
"Ow! What was that for?!"
"What logic? You really came up to me when I was walking around with Sabah and you expect me to THINK LOGICALLY?"
"Alright, alright, jeez lower down your voice stinkhead"

Then they both chuckled again and rests their head on the couch. But something was bothering Phil, he didn't want Mal to hate him. But he really wanted Sabah, then what should he do? Should he make Mal the one who gives him Sabah himself or just take it by his own? Real question is, what could happen to their relationship?

~1049 Words~

Hey, sorry for not updating lmao. I've always been distracted and have no motivation, but I'll still continue, I hope- school really does keeps me busy, also I'm going to update the cover soon.