Indonesia

Of course everyone knows Indonesia, anyway he isn't really the spotlight in this book, is he? Well he doesn't really have interest for love. Sure, you would think he is dating Netherlands, but nah. He haven't seen Nether since he got his independence.

Despite having a bad relationship with Mal, Mal is actually the person Indo cares the most. He's not picking sides but, he can't deny the fact that he and Mal were really close before their lives were ruined by the colonizers. And Phil? Well they have a nice relationship, of course, there's bitter times but he decided to let the past be the past.

He also noticed a slight different changes on Phil and Mal, which is their relationship. They seem to be closer than usual, wonder what they are up to. Are they dating? That couldn't possibly happen. Mal isn't the person who falls easily, unlike Phil. Whatever it is, Indo decided to shrug it off. I mean, he always do that, does he?

That night when they three were playing video games, it was chaos and a lot of laughs combined with slight frustrated sounds. It has been 2 hours since they've been playing and we all know they aren't going to stop, so Indo thought to grab some ice soda and snacks.

"Hey, I'm going to grab some cold soda and snacks, y'all want some?"

"Stupid question, Indo. Of course we want some"
Mal replied, his eyes were still locked on the game screen.

Indo chuckled a little as he walk his way to the kitchen, leaving the two in the living room. After a few seconds the screen transitioned to a "game over" title with names who won and lost. Turns out Mal lost and and Phil won the game, Phil cheered with a big smile on his face while Mal just covered his face out of disappointment.

Phil turned to Mal and poke his face, making Mal stared at him with a "what do you want" face.

"You're a loser" Phil jokingly said, still poking Mal's face. Little did he know Mal is going to beat him up later. Mal then placed his hand on both of Phil's cheeks, leaving Phil with a confused face. After receiving the signal of Phil's confused face, he started pulling both of Phil's cheeks harshly, that made Phil whined.

Indo walk out of the kitchen, witnessing them in their actions. He stopped walking and stare at them for a while. Was he jealous? No, no he wasn't. He don't even have feelings either for Phil or Mal. He brushes his thought away and walk to them, sitting between them both.

For like 3 hours later which feels like only 10 minutes for them, they decided to stop due to the late hours. Of course they played video games and didn't sleep at all once but they ended up getting scolded by Asean later that morning in a meeting. Mal and Indo cleaned up the mess meanwhile Phil kept the video games in his room.

When Mal finished cleaning up the cushion and such, he walked to his room only to get pulled by Indo. Mal turned to Indo, "Indo?" He asked with a confused expression. "Is there something going on?" Indo gives Mal the question, making Mal even more confused. Mal pulls his hand away from Indo's grip and replied, "what do you mean?"

Indo felt like something was burning on his face, as if there was something crawling between his skins. He didn't want to be left behind, especially from who he trusts the most. It was probably all of his thought, but what if it is true that they are keeping secrets from him?

Mal placed his hand on Indo's shoulder.
"Hey, nothing is happening. Why all of the sudden?"

"You seem close to Phil."

"So? He is my bro."

"No, a strange close."

"Indo, whatever you are thinking right now, nothing is going on between us. We'll never keep secrets from each other, okay?"

Indo silently nods and walk to his room. Mal turned his head to see where Indo is heading to and mumbles to himself.

'What's wrong with him?'

-Timeskip-

Phil went out to the grocery store to buy some necessaries, while Indo and Mal awkwardly just hanging out together in their house.

Phil walked his way to the snacks section to buy some, I mean, everyone would buy snacks whenever go out, wouldn't they? While walking his way there, he saw someone with a scarf wrapped around her neck and a hoodie hanging on her waist.

'The girl seems familiar'
He thought. By that he inched closer to the girl and analyses her flag, and just like that he guessed it correctly.

"Hey, Sabah!"
Phil cheerfully greeted Sabah from the behind. It looks like Sabah was buying some snacks too, except that it was healthy snacks.

Sabah turned around and looked at the taller figure that was standing in front of her. She smiled and greeted Phil back as warm as she can.
"P- Philip!"

She continued to turn her head around to see if Mal was there, luckily he wasn't. Phil noticed this and said, "don't worry, Mal isn't here." Calming the state down.

"I'm sorry kuya Philip, I can't really meet you here."
Phil chuckled by how Sabah called him kuya, at the same time he was happy. "Hey, don't worry about Mal, he won't know about this. Come on, let me treat you lunch" Phil placed his hand on Sabah's back as she smiled warmly at Phil. Phil then walked Sabah to the nearby restaurant with a smile on his face.

Meanwhile at the house . . .

"INDONESIA!"

"THE HELL IS IT"

"SOMETHING IS BURNING YOU F-"

They both rushed to the kitchen, only to find their lunch is burnt. The cause of this is because they were too busy playing video games and forgot everything about the kitchen. Mal facepalmed while Indo was still staring at the heavy smoke from the kitchen.

For a few minutes later they have done cleaning up the kitchen.
"Now what are we going to eat" Mal said with an unsatisfied tone.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Indo decided to break the silence.
"I'll go buy something for us to eat"

Mal turned to Indo.
"You sure?"
"Yeah"
"You haven't gone out in forever bro, you're sure you won't get lost-?"
"Shut up"

Mal chuckled as he walks away. Indo takes his wallet and walk out of the house. It only took him a few minutes to reach the restaurant, which made the coincidence that Phil and Sabah were at the restaurant too.

When he enters the restaurant and walked to the counter, he noticed the familiar flags and looked at them for a few seconds to make sure of his guess.

'I thought Mal forbid Sabah to be near Phil?'
He thought in his mind. He shrugged and continue his objective of being there. After a few minutes, he received his order and turned his head to them again. He then saw Phil was holding Sabah's hand, I mean, he couldn't tell if it looks like Sabah was annoyed but, he definitely could tell that it was as if Phil is trying to make Sabah his.

Indo quickly leaves the place and walked to his house, wonder if he's going to tell Mal about this?

                      ~1228 words~

Ayy another chapter, I updated the cover now and I'm really proud of it lmao. Also all art are mine and the next chapter is probably going to be faster than usual since I'm really bored and have nothing to do, stay safe yo