Arguments

Indonesia swung open the door.

Malaysia, who was watching the television turned his head towards Indo.

"Hey, did you buy some Mi-"
He was cut off by Indo.

"You gotta control that state of yours."

"...what do you mean?"
Mal spoke in an unamused tone.

Mal stood up and walk towards Indo, you could say he was confused and is dying to know what Indo means by that. "I saw Sabah having lunch with Phil when I was at the restaurant", Indo told Mal about what he saw. "You gotta be joking." Mal wouldn't believe him.

Indo ignored Mal and walk towards the dining table. Mal grabbed Indo's arm, making Indo yelp. He turned his head around. "Which restaurant?" Mal asked.

"The one we usually go"
Mal immediately walk towards the door and open it, but Indo was there to save the day. Indo grabbed Mal by his hoodie and pull him away from the door. "What are you doing?!" Mal shouted at Indo.

"Calm down bastard, let them be"

"Well easy for you to say, imagine me taking Jakarta away from you?"

"Pfft, like that's going to happen."

"Just let me go."

Indo pulled Mal to the dining table and make him sit. He went to the kitchen and start preparing the food. Mal let out a small 'ugh'. A few minutes later, Indo came out from the kitchen and serves the food on the table. He ignored Mal and started eating. Mal glared at Indo for a while before he slightly stood up.

"I bought you some Milo, sit down."

"...."
Mal sat down and started eating.

A couple of minutes later, Indo stood up and washed the dishes, Mal did the same but was slightly faster as if he was in a rush. Mal finished the dishes earlier than Indo, and started walking away from the dining room. Indo noticed this and started chasing after him, grabbing his arm again.

Mal looked at Indo.
"I'm just going to room."

"...."
Indo lets go of his grip as Mal continued heading to his room.

An hour later.

Philippines swung the door open and walked in. Mal heard the door as he gets out of the bed and walk out of his room. Phil headed to the kitchen to keep a couple of stuff in the cabinet. Mal went to the kitchen and looked at Phil.

"Where did you go?" Mal asked.

Phil jolts and turned around, as Mal was standing behind him a minute ago.
"I bought some groceries?" He answered.

"And?"
. . . . . . .
Phil spoke up.
"Look, I wasn't-"

"Do you still want her, Phil?"

Phil stood there in shock, not knowing how to response. Does he want her still? Or does he not? Maybe he just wants to mess around with Mal but we all know that would affect their friendship.

Phil closed the cabinet behind him and immediately enter his room, didn't want to face Mal anymore. He sat on a chair in his room as he lets out a frustrated sigh.

"Who the hell told hi-"
A thought came into his mind. Who else would it be if it isn't Indo? Phil knows Indo is the only one that could keep Mal in control of his attitude, Indo is the only one that could tell anything to Mal despite if it's good or bad news, this is all because Mal would listen to Indo if he's being strict. Indo is a crack head, a walking meme, but when he's strict, there's no turning back.

Phil stood up and went to Indo's room, knocking three times before opening it. He entered his room and looked at Indo who was reading some assignments Asean had gave him, well he is the leader after all. Of course, Indo was aware the fact that Phil is in his room right now, glaring at him.

"Why did you tell him."

Indo ignored.

"I thought we had a deal years ago?"

"That was decades ago, Philippines. The deals are dead."

"Oh come on, Indo. You're the one who wanted to destroy Mal at the first place. YOU planned all those things, you made me fought with Mal."

Indo continued reading the assignments.

"If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have the desire of wanting Sabah still. You're the cause."

"Go to your room, Phil."

. . . . . . .
Phil realized something.

"...Are you trying to make me fight with Mal again?"

"...."
Indo stays quiet.

"Why?"

Meanwhile

Mal, sitting on the couch, frustrated.
"Well maybe he just wanted to meet her again but—" Mal continued talking to himself. He called Singapore a couple of times but he didn't answer, "geez Singa, are you that busy?!"

Singapore and Brunei are usually the therapists of Mal, despite that they both pretty much bullies Mal a lot with their money, but Mal still consider them as his brothers.

He tried calling Brunei now, but it seems like they both are busy. Well it does makes sense since they both are workaholics, completely the opposite of him. As one of the Founder, Mal received a lot of assignments from Asean, most of them are the same topics as Phil's and Indo's assignments so he could ask them anytime, lucky him. Mal is a smart guy, but over these weeks he have been stressing out a lot and that is probably his weakness, he constantly loses focus and ends up sleeping.

He stood up and makes himself a mug of Milo, which Indo bought him. He sat on the couch back and continued watching television.

Back at Indo's room

"..."
Indo keeps quite and pretends as if he's still reading the assignments, which he actually can't focus on at the moment, only hoping for Phil to go away.

"You want Sarawak, I want Sabah. Come on Indo, don't you want to be like before?"

"Wanted."
Indo cleared his statement.

"Why are you like this? You despises Mal, what's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with YOU, Phil. They are all in the past, stop trying to claim his state. You haven't been like this for years, what is up with you?"

Phil takes a step back.

"Do you like Mal, Indo?"

                       ~1024 Words~

Well that escalated quickly lmao, I have never planned for this to happen, wasn't in my head at all but look where we are now oof. Ah well this one is pretty tense, no offensive intentions were intended at all and all of this is for entertainment purposes only.