Closer

Wide in his eyes, Indonesia still remembers what happened when Malaysia fell in love with someone. He was so relieved when Mal finally moved on and acted like nothing happened, when he finally reunited with his normal self again.

And that's what Indo is going to keep in Mal.

Philippines walked through the hall from his room to Mal's with a note in his hand.

"Maybe this one could make him flustered, or maybe this one?"
The notes was full of pickup-lines and he sure hope all the writings is not just a waste of time.

As soon as he reached Mal's room, he held the doorknob but was immediately stopped by Indo.

Indo grabbed his arm, preventing him to get in as Phil looked at him and rose his eyebrow.

"The hell is up with you, dude?"
Phil asked Indo, annoyance in his voice.

"Don't you remember what happened to Mal the first and last time he fell in love?"

Phil stood there, still in confusion.

"What if your flirting techniques to get Sabah makes him fall in love with you?! And I know you don't love him back. So stop this, stop giving him hope."

"Dude you're being too overprotective. I just want to get Saba-"

Phil was cut off by Indo.

"That's the point here. You don't love him, and if you continue your plans then he would fall in love with you."

"Why the hell do you care so much about him?"

"Change your plans, I don't want him to-"

"Answer me."
Phil's voice was dead serious.

"Ugh."
Indo let out a frustrated sigh as he lets go of his grip and walked away from Phil. Phil just stood there, witnessing him.

When Indo was already out of sight, Phil opened the door, as he saw Mal on his desk doing his assignments.

Phil entered Mal's room.
"Oh wow, it's the first time I see you doing your assignments this month."
Phil chuckled slightly to not look suspicious.

Mal turned his head around and giggled.
"Well I was sleeping the whole day, had to do some progress eventually."

Phil grabs a chair and slides it beside Mal's desk and took a sit.
"So what's up?"
Mal asked.

"It's nothing, I rarely spend time with you now, do I?"
Phil thought of Indo as soon as he spoke the sentence. That's basically the reason why.

"Eh, I don't really mind."
Mal continued doing his assignments.

"Sooooo..."
Phil sweats nervously as he didn't know how to flirt nor did he care before. But to get his rights back, he willingly would learn how.

"If you're asking for Sabah again then no."
Mal straight up told him.

Phil chuckled a bit.
"Well then, if I can't have her, then can I have you?"

...........
Mal stared at Phil, confusion in his face, he literally didn't know what was going on.

Phil continued to smirk at Mal, hoping it would work somehow.

....
"HAh-"
Mal snapped and continued doing his assignments.
"If this is one of your strategy then don't even think about it"

Phil chuckled even more.
"Where's Indo by the way?"
Mal asked, still doing his assignments and not bothering to stop at this point so he don't lose focus.