Forgiveness

"Had"
Indonesia cleared.

"Bullshit."

"Can you just please leave?"

"Tell me the truth."

"Just leave."

"Tell me the fucking truth, Indonesia."

Indo then walked farther from Philippines, making his back turned against his brother.

"What is your problem? What the fuck is bothering you?!"

"Just get out, Phil"

"No, tell me the truth, what are you so scared to admit?!"

"I said get out."

"What are you so afraid of?!"

"I like you, okay?!"

......................

"Wait, what?"
Phil stood, shocked, confused, not knowing what to feel. He even doubted if he was hearing that right.

"I like you, but I care for Mal."

Phil stood silent.

"Why do you think I won't let you be close with Mal? It's because I don't want you to like him. I don't want him to like you."

Indo paused a second before starts speaking back.

"And remember our last meeting? If I still like Mal then I would've prevent him from going out with Singa, the guy that broke his heart. But what did I do? I let out an excuse instead. Saying it's "useless". But the truth is I just don't want you to be close with him."

Phil faced down, mumbling.
"You selfish bastard."

"I admit that I am selfish."
...
"But I have my own reason, Phil."

"And you think by scolding me and accusing me could make me like you back?"
Phil chuckled under his breath, unamused with how Indo treated him for the past days.

"I thought if I do that then you would listen to me like how you always do before. And if you had listen to me none of this would've happen."

"God you're such a control freak."

Indo turned to Phil, his face was visible with guilt as he sweats uncontrollably. Indo walked closer to Phil, but Phil took a step back every time Indo stepped closer to him.

Annoyed with that, Indo grabbed Phil's hand making Phil unable to move as they both made eye contact.

"Maafkan aku" (I'm sorry)

............

"Isa kang tulala" (You're an idiot)
Phil muttered a bit as he faces down again.

"What if I cook you some adobo?"
Indo tried to persuade him.

Surprisingly it worked, Phil looked at Indo as his face lighten up.

"Mabuti, let's go!"
They then leave the room and went to the kitchen.

Indo was glad that he could make up to Phil about it, knowing his brothers so well is probably an advantage to him.