The Party

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO I AM SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES. I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT. THERE ARE A FEW SPOILERS FOR FLASHBACH AND LEGACY. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!  SOKEEFE FOR LIFE!

Sophies POV

She couldn't believe where she was, in the midst of everything with the neverseen, Biana was throwing a party. So there she was in her light pink dress that Biana picked out going to the party. She was scared to have to see Fitz. There relationship had been kind of rocky for the last few weeks. He just kept yelling. The party was , of course, gorgeous. Lit by candles, roses everywhere, a gorgeous dance floor with pink lights. It was exactly the kind of thing you would expect from Biana. When she got to the party she saw everyone she new there, and a bunch of people she didn't.  Of course as she was walking down the stairs she tripped right into Keefes arm. " Hey Foster", he said looking down at her, "Learn how to walk yet"  " I uhh" I muttered, I could feel my face turning as red as a tomato. "Look Fosters blushing", Keefe said. I was so embarrassed I couldn't even look up. "Sophie can we talk?" Fitz said. "Yeah sure" anything to get away from Keefe. "Sophie you keep ignoring me, and you involve Keefe in everything!", he was yelling now, " Why cant you just talk to me, or look at me. Sophie you... the way... UHHHH! I CANT STAND YOU!" I was crying, but I didn't want him to know. It was true though, I had been ignoring him. The guilt was starting to sink in and that couldn't happen, I knew it. He looked at me "Sophie ", he said calmer now. " I don't know what to do with you. You either are always in danger, or are always keeping secrets. AND WERE CONGATES!" " I know... its just hard" I muttered. "Okay fine than if its so hard..... THAN WERE OVER!" He yelled. I just ran outside, tears dripping down my face. I could tell every eye in the room was on me at this point, but I couldn't wait there, couldn't face some ones pity. I didn't deserve some ones pity. Fitz was right. "Hey Foster." , I heard Keefes voice "You ok?", He looked generally concerned and it helped, more than I was willing to admit, even to myself. "Foster you've zoned out on me" " Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I replied. " You know why, but I get it. Sometimes ignoring the problem helps." Keefe said. "Yeah I guess." I said, I knew I should've said more but what could I have said? "Sophie?  I want you to know that I am here for you ok." He said it in a tone that made my heart flutter a little bit. Biana came out a few minutes later and told me that the party was over and it was time for the sleepover. All the boys slept in Fitz room and all the girls in Bianas. It was super fun until we had to go to sleep. It took me a while to fall asleep. Once I did I had a nightmare about a forest. I was lost and I couldn't figure out how to get out. Then I heard Vesperas voice. Shivers instantly ran down me. "Sophie come out..." Vespera said. I ran as fast as I could, but I kept getting blocked by walls of everblaze. Than I saw all my friends burning in the everblaze and it wouldn't stop.....

Keefes POV

I was in Fitz's room for the sleepover. Everyone else was asleep but I had a suspicion. Sophies been saying how she never has nightmares and she is perfectly fine, but I didn't believe it. So late that I night I felt a really gross feeling it was sadness, guilt and pain all at once. I thought some one had kicked me in the gut. Once I focused on the pain though, I felt it coming from across the hall. I couldn't believe what I was feeling. I barley felt a sliver of what Sophie was feeling and that was with being in the same room as her, she was across the hall and I could feel this. When I got into the room I found Sophie kicking and thrashing. I took of her gloves and then I... crap, I forgot that she had learned to turn off her enhancing. I tried to remember what I did when she was enhancing. I didn't get it the first time or the ninth for that matter but on the tenth time I got it. Sophies thrashing instantly stopped and I could see a smile spread across her lips. I was pretty proud of myself for doing what I had just done, but then Sophie screamed and woke up. "Sophie are you ok?" Linh and Biana must have been in deep sleep because they didn't wake up." I mean is my hair that bad?" I asked trying to get her to smile. She didn't. She started crying. " Hey" I said soothingly, rubbing circles on her back." Its okay, it'll be okay, I promise, just sleep." She looked up wiped the tears off her face and said" You cant tell anyone." "Foster someone need to know, I promise it will help." "Do you tell people when you have nightmares?" She asked. The color drained from my face. But it was dark so, she couldn't see so I told her, "Sophie my nightmares aren't nearly as bad as yours and if they were, than yes I would tell someone. Not lie about it." I looked at her accusingly. " Can I just go to sleep?" She asked. " Yeah sure. Good night." I said. " Can you leave?" She asked. "Oh..yeah. Sorry", I said and left.

Sophies POV

The next morning when I woke up I made it my goal to forget about last night. When we all went down for breakfast it was kind of awkward. Then Keefe said just to me," Sophie you have to tell someone." I was surprised he used my real name, but he still wasn't getting out of this. "Keefe I AM FINE!" I hadn't realized I had yelled and now everyone was looking at me. I pulled him into the other room " Keefe please stop." I said on the verge of tears. He must of noticed because all he said was" Soph you need to talk to someone or it will only get worst." "Trust me there is no possible way of it getting worst." I said. " Sophie how long has this lasted for?" He asked. " I don't now a few years." I said. " That's it, I have to tell someone", He pulled out his imparter. "Stop!" I yelled " Why do you care so much?" Than he leaned in and kissed me. " Does that explain it?" He said. But I was to focused on something else to answer him Because I knew maybe not now, maybe not soon but it would get better. Piece by piece. But that was enough for me right now.