Team Foster-Keefe for the Win!

Hello lovelies! How's your quarantine going? I hope you are all staying safe. Thank you for 2k! Please enjoy! 

Sophie's POV

     How did this happen? Just a month ago Keefe asked me out. But now, I couldn't think. I tried to lie to myself. But I couldn't. I was in love. In love with Keefe. The idea terrified me. Not the Keefe part. The in love part. It was too complicated. Love scared me. Yes I wanted it, but it still scared me. Love makes people weak. Desperate. And now that's me. The truth was I needed Keefe. But to admit that, to tell him that. It made it real, a fact. Keefe said he loved me easily. Putting it in normal conversations. I couldn't. And he noticed it.

     In the human world my whole future was planned. And the idea that someone loved me. Well 11 year old me, wouldn't believe it. I was going to find the cure for cancer. Become a famous scientist. And then die being known to everyone. That was it. And now? I didn't know.

Keefe's POV

     I had been dating Sophie for a month. The best month of my life. But every time I told her I loved her. Her fear spiked. Was it commintment? I decided to figure it out. I went to Sophie's house. Grady and Edaline were in the pastures so I snuck passed them and went to the third floor. I then knocked on her door.

"Come in" I heard her say. I walked in, "Keefe, what are you doin here?" I just smirked.

"Nothing." I sat down beside her and played with her hair. "I love you." I said then instantly felt her fear spike. But I didn't ignore it this time, "Foster what's with the fear?" She looked down.

"I-umm, it's complicated." She looked at me sadly. I smiled and said,

"Well then explain."

"Ok. Im scared of.......love." I didn't expect that. Its the great Sophie Foster. I was confused. I mean love! She looked at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked gently.

"Ok fine," She took a deep breath then continued, "When you love someone you need them. Keefe I need you. I don't know what I would do without you. And that scares me. The devotion. I hate it but, I wouldn't be the same with out you. And in ways I depend on you. And that's scary."

"Sophie. Love is hard. It's not easy. But once you admit it to yourself, it, with time becomes easier. I promise." She looked at me still not convinced.

"You are Sophie Foster. You are brave and strong. And I can guarantee you that if you can almost die once a week and still live. You'll figure this out. You always do. It's one of the things I love about you. Your strong." She just smiled at me. She reached for an eyelash but I stopped her. She stared at me.

"I- I love you." She said. Then we kissed. And you can probally guess the rest of the story. Mini me and I'm fosters running around. Lets just say. Team Foster-Keefe for the Win!

I hope you enjoyed this! Bye!