Unlocked Part 2

Thank you to every one whos supporting me! This story is probably my favourite so far, I hope you enjoy reading This!

Keefes POV

       There was a black void, plain emptiness. What was I fighting for, not my parents, or myself. I knew there was something but my mind couldn't grab a hold of it. I was in my black void not feeling, not seeing, when I heard a voice it was soft and quiet, but there surely. It was a girl, I reconized the voice, but who. I listened I felt that she had been talking longer but I got out this.           cant think about the rest of my life without your jokes, and smile and comforting arms around me. Keefe I need you.                                                                                                                                              Sophie, Sophie, I had to get back for Sophie. I was fighting my brain trying to something. As I got closer to the surface I felt guilt. God dammit Sophie, she blames her self for everything. But was that- no it couldn't be, why was she afraid. And with that I was up, I opened my eyes and looked around until I found Sophie.    

Sophies POV     

     I looked at him, he looked confused. I couldn't breathe, I jumped up and tackle hugged him.      "Keefe your okay." I was crying at this point. "Are you okay Sophie?" He asked ignoring my comment completely. "What, oh yeah im fine, you know other than the fact that you've been out  for a week." He didn't buy it. "Foster, Foster how many times do I have to tell you. Cant lie to an empath. So whats up?" He stared obviously not backing down. I just realized I was still hugging him. I blushed and sat down beside him. "The neverseen or Vespera sent me a letter." "WHAT! Can I see it?" I couldn't show him it, I didn't know how he would react, but he needed rest. "No, you need rest, right Elwin?" Elwin looked at me frowning, "Well to be honest Sophie, Keefes fine, theres nothing wrong with him, but keep a head up for a new ability." Keefe looked confused.                                                                                                                                                                                        "New ability?" "Ill explain at my place come on." It felt so weird talking to him casually, I mean I thought I loved him. Did he know. "Sophie, besides the neverseen and mommy dearest issues, whats up? You seem worried about me getting mad at you?" His eyebrows were scrunched together like he was trying to understand my emotions.                                                                     "I love you" I said super quickly then blushed and looked down. He pulled my chin up and looked directly into my eyes. "So were playing the make Foster blush game?" He winked. "Your not mad at me?" he looked shocked at me. "mad why would I be mad" he leaned in and                   "Hey Sophie can we-" me and Keefe pulled away, Fitz looked mad but ,moved past that.         "Keefe your up! Why didn't you tell anyone?" Oops "Sorry I go-" Keefe jumped in, "I didn't want her to. I needed a break before I faced the wrath of lovely Ro." Fitz raised his eyebrow but didn't argue. "Im going to tell everyone im awake, ill leave you guys to talk." And without another word Keefe left. "Sophie listen to me, lets forget about the last week and you can tell me your parents whenever ok?" No he didn't just say that, he couldn't have. "Fitz im NEVER TELLING ANYONE! YOU SELFISH JERK, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" And with that the note started becoming truer and truer.

There will be another part I promise. Im thinking about writing a full sokeefe story, if you want that please put it in the comments!