Fainting Part 2

I am so, so, so, so sorry for the wait. My computer broke and I just got a new one. Thank you so much for sticking with me! I love you all so much.

Sophies POV

"We have a diagnosis but we can wait another minute?" I wanted to know, needed to know. "No were good, you can tell us." Keefe said.

"Ok but youre not gonna like it," He paused "its new." New. What does that mean? I looked at Keefe he had the same confused look on his face but when he saw me looking he stopped making the face and tried to look calm, for what i assumed was to calm me down.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He looked sad. "It seems like a type of cancer but its not. All we can say is take it easy so we can do some more research. For now were calling it disquietude disease, because disquietude is another word for stress or tension."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Time skip to later that night

Keefes POV

Sophie seemed really down. I went home dreading the morning and going to sleep.

Sophies POV

I didn't know what to say, how to act or what to do. I debated calling my parents but they would freak and then rush home. I couldn't ruin that for them. When we left Keefe seemed so upset but every single time I looked at him he tried to calm down, calm me down. It was killing me the way he was treating me like this. Gah! I decided to just breath, go to bad and deal with things tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                                  I woke up at 6am the bus came at 7am, I did my morning routine and than went to the bus stop. Once I got to school I saw Keefe talking with our friends. I really hoped he didn't tell them.

Keefes POV      

I got to school and rushed straight to our friends, luckily Sophie hasn't arrived yet. I told them everything and asked them to not tell Sophie. Time seemed to go by days and nothing happened. I kind of assumed it was going away, oh how wrong I was.

Sophies POV 

My parents got back a month ago, I told them everything, but to be honest nothing bad seemed to happen. One day me and all our friends went to a concert it was super fun, but after the concert I got losted. A guy who looked like 75 came towards me. I ran as fast as I could but I started to feel dizzy and than I fainted.                                                                                                                         When I half woke up all I heard was shes not going to make it and then darkness over took me again.

Keefes POV

It had been a week since Sophie pasted away. I couldn't do anything. I got dressed in black and headed to the funeral. I thought of all the things I wanted to tell her. Like how I loved her and how I missed her. I will never forget Sophie Foster and that is a promise.

Thank you so much for reading. I promise ill update more often. This is the last part of fainting, put requests in the comments.