The Note

Hello everyone, thankyou for reading! Im going to update every Tuesday and Thursday! Please enjoy.

Keefes POV

     What if she hated me? I couldn't deal with it. But the threat was too big. I had a choice, a decision I knew everyone would hate me for. But I had to do this. Not for me, but for Sophie. But if Sophie didn't listen it would all be for nothing. Ro was 100% against the decision, saying that Sandor could protect Sophie. But every time the neverseen wanted something they got it. Including this.

Sophies POV

     The neverseen had left me a note, that I had debated showing someone. Even Sandor didn't know this. It was very specifc, saying someone close to be would betray me. Someone I had already given to many second chances. But who? I had to show someone. But I didn't know who to tell. All my friends were great but some of them I had spread apart from. I decided to go to a person I knew I could trust. So I stepped into the leap master and called for his home.                                  Once I got to The Shores of Solace. I knocked on the door. Keefe answered, he saw me and his face went to happiness to fear and back to a kind of grimace.                                                                       "Foster what is up?" He asked. I got a note..... it said that someone close to me would betray me. someone I had already given yo many second chances." He looked down. I knew it. "You know something?" I knew I was missing something, Sandor face went from anger at me too anger at Keefe, but why? He it, it couldn't be, than it hit me. I felt my legs collapse and Keefe went to grab me.                                                                                                                                                                            "Don't touch me!" I screamed. I didn't want him near me. He looked at me, "Sophie you don't understand. The note wasn't an invitation. It was a threat," He could tell I was still confused, "Sophie I cant tell you much, but listen. The neverseen said that if I don't go, they'll torture you slowly till you die. Im not allowing that. So you have to lis-" I screamed "STOP! Keefe it is not your job to protect me!" He looked sad. "Im doing it" He muttered. I decided I wasn't going to have that. I yelled, "Neverseen, tonight there will be a note at havenfield it will tell you when and where to find me. Don't touch Keefe and you can know anything you want!" Everyone stared at me. Then Keefe spoke up. "Sophie stop" I looked at him and cried into his shoulder. 

Next update will be Thursday!! A part two to this.