The Note Part 3

Thank you for all the views! I love you guys so much!! I promise this is not what it seems. Thursday everything will make sense. Please don't hate me!

Keefes POV

     There was darkness every where. Then all I could see was my mother. She looked mad. My next thought instantly went to Sophie. Was she okay. Did she want this, no she couldn't. My mom then smiled at me.

"Oh, Keefe. So obsessed with Sophie your missing the obvious signs," What was she talking about, "Keefe, Sophie told me to take you. That you were less important than her, that she cared more about herself than she cared about you. Sorry." What no. Sophie would give her life for anyone. Something was wrong it had to be wrong. My mother seeing my doubt added,

"You saw her transmit didn't you?" My mother said. It hit me. Sophie did this. She really did this. I cant believe I let myself believe for a second that she loved me. Sophie deserved better than me and she finally figured it out. I turned away. I didn't want my mother to see me cry. 

"What do you want?" I spat.

"We don't need that attitude now do we? Its very simple. Sophie doesn't care about you so you can't care about her. I need you to tell me where her parents are. Or else you'll die. If you can't do this your useless to all my plans anyway." I couldn't. But Sophie wouldn't die, and she obviously dosn't care about me. No I can't. But death seemed extreme. I didn't know what to do. I didn't even know if I could still love her. I loved her for her kindness, her selflessness. And obviously she dosn't have that anymore.

"Even if I agreed to this what makes you think I know where her parents are." I spat.

"Oh you don't, but I don't know there names and you do." My mother than handed me a spyball. I just stared at it. Did Sophie care. No we already figured out she didn't. But I still loved her. She could betray me a million times but I would still die fighting for her no matter what. Die trying to save her. Because love isn't a condition its a promise, a bond that is never broken. So I looked directly into my mother eyes, and said,

"No"

"No?" My mother asked. She looked at me and gave me a manipulating smile. "Why?"

"Sophie may have given up on me but I wont give up on her. I would rather die than betray her. Even if she hated me. Because love is the strongest weapon of all! And you not being able to see that proves just how you blind you are!" I didn't realise I was yelling till I saw my mothers look of shock.

"Well Keefe looks like I have no choice." She grabbed a knife her hand shaking and put it to my throat. I closed my eyes and braced myself for pain. But just as the knife touched neck I heard someone scream.

"STOP!"

Hi guys so sorry about that chapter. I still love you all. I promise on Thursday this will all make sense. By lovelies!