The Note Part 2

Hello everyone, hope you having a lovely day! Thank you so much for the support! If you have a minute please read my other story You Must Be Lost! Its a sokeefe fanfiction!

Keefes POV

One minute she was screaming at me the next crying into my shoulder. I probably would have made some kind of joke if it wasnt for the situation. She stopped crying and looked up at me.

"Keefe I am doing this! I have to safe you."

"If you say its because your the moonlark im going to snap!" She smiled sadly at me.

"No Keefe its because I care about you." She thank gasped and tripped. I caught her but she seemed unconcerned. She kept muttering I care about you. Over and over.

"I know Foster, trust me I know." I said stroking her hair to calm her down. Before I knew it she was in tears. I looked at her curously then I felt it. Much stronger than anything ive ever felt. And i was 100% it was her emotion not mine. Love. And I knew she knew. I just leaned in and kissed her. Gentle and sweet. It was perfect and Sophie. Well Sophie was blushing so hard. Then he leaned in and kissed me again.

"Someone enjoying the keefester." I said winking. She laughed, and defintley didnt denie it. I was happy for a split second. Then I turned around and saw my mother.

"Hello Keefe, Sophie I cant beleive you didnt ask for my permission! Kidding, kidding. Not the point so which one of you of coming with me? Or none of you come if you answer this question. Where are your human parents? Nightfall didn't work the best but we can fix that and we will. I felt Sophie lean on me. I rubbed her back soothingly. Than i saw my mom make a very onnoticable nod and Sophie looking much more relaxed. What did she transmit?

"You know what I want to know something different, who" And then she light leaped away

"Keefe I got to go" And then Sophie left too. And I was not letting Sophie go! But one second I was in my room and the next I was in a dark cage. I heard a cackle and when I looked I found my mother standing behind me darkness taking over.

Thankyou for reading!! Sorry for the short chapter.