Leaving this message

_____________________________________________________________________________

  It's been 6 months since she's been gone. When I say gone I mean gone, no calls, no text, not even a letter. 

I cry every night, I sit in my office and I cry. Why? Well because I have ruined my marriage, I lost my daughter, and Teddy won't even talk to me. This has been the worst six months of my life. 

Yes it Is yours truly, Christian Grey. Yes the Christian Grey. I am making this for my beautiful wife Anastasia, my amazing son Theodore, and last but certainly not least..my beautiful, smart, outgoing beautiful baby girl Phoebe.

Ive down wrong in the past, but only if you knew how guilty I felt. How everyday I don't wanna get up in the morning because I feel like I'm a piece of shit. There is no excuse for how I treated you Phoebe. But I promise you that I love you so much. I promise that you are so beautiful and kind and that I am so proud to be your father. There is no excuses in this world for how I spoke to you. Im so sorry that I didn't believe you. 

But... I think it's time I go now. I think that the family will be better without me. Phoebe please talk to your mother, she misses you. I'll be sailing around the world. You guys will always have an open invitation to come with me. and plus I've always wanted to travel to Seychellit. 

I love all of you guys. I really do, but its time for me too let you guys be in peace. Ive sent all of you contracts, you are all officially Grey Enterprises Holdings, Inc., owners. All of you will have the job as a CEO, I know you guys can do it. You are all Grey's. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N 

- I know its been long and I apologize.  I started college in the fall and I haven't had much time in a while. I am going on break for a month, so Im going to write as much as I can. 

but..... 

what do we think about this? I know this is short....but do you think Phoebe is going to call her mom?