Teaser

I called mom, she didn't answer. She never really talks to me anymore since all of that stuff happened. She calls on holidays, and always sends a gift but she never wants to talk. 

Phoebe has been gone for a year now. She hasn't called or even sent a letter. But again...Why would she want to talk to me? She hates me, she hates me more than she hates dad. Ever since we were little dad always showed me more attention. It was only because I was the smart kid and dad knew he could count on me to run his company. But since dad left it to all of us, I guess we might have to talk again. They might not like it but they will have to deal with it. We now all run one of the most successful businesses in the world. 

Someone is going to have to run it. It's been 6 months since dad left, and no one has contacted me. I highly doubt anyone has contacted anyone. It needs to be done though, we need to work as a team, as a family. 

If Phoebe wants to be stubborn, then fine. I will just have to find her myself. 

I know I need to call mom but, I really don't want to. She never answers anyways, anytime I call she always has Taylor pick it up and has him say "she's not here, ill give her the message". Taylor knows I don't believe him, but Anastasia is his boss. 

And we all know how Anastasia can be. 

______________________

A/N 

I know this is so short... I wanted to give you something, I will finish this chapter within a day or two. I want to make sure that the chapter is long and inserting. 

Please give me thoughts on what you think? I love when you guys leave me comments. 

Much love xo