1

The years of life were going on and off with hectic and cheerful days and nights. Days coming fast and nights going faster than before until one faithful day...

R.M rushed in holding a piece of paper and shouted "GUYSSSS GUYSSS WE HAVE ITTT WE HAAAVE ITTTTT AAAAAA YYYAAAAHHHHH!!"

"What's exactly wrong with him?" Yoongi flipped the laptop close mumbling slowly to jimin. "Poor thing hadn't slept in whole two weeks" jimin replied rubbing his sleep filled eyes. "HOPE... put... the slippers...down you are gonna hurt yourself" jimin holds dangerously frustrated hope's hand with slipper which was aiming at the overly exaggerated leader."namjoon if it's one of your stupid schedules with no sleep hours, immma gonna SKIN YA ALIVE..."hope struggled under jimin and Tae's weight and namjoon jumped to a side startled by the wildness of the sunshine.

Tae helplessly looked at yoongi "yoongi he is getting out of control should we..." but before he could finish his sentence, yoongi spoke "go ahead and knock out this wild animal before he kills one of you". His orders were happily obliged and a strong fist attacked his senses off. Everyone threw a nod of gratitude to kookie who tackled the tired freaking monster alone.

"phew! That was close ehh..hyung you were saying something" kookie said

"Öoohh yeaahh guys you are not gonna believe this but as your leader I have a ...."

"just shut uppp and get to the point" yoongi frantically screamed making poor namjoon startle. "ëhhh we have two months OOOOFFFFF" jungook snatched the paper from the leader hyung and yelled at the end. The whole dorm was a yelling mess. Even-though they were tired as hell but they put their limbs together for the celebration of the moment.

Few moments later...

"guys I gotta tell ya something important as well" namjoon scratched his neck nervously " after the two months off, we will have.."

"we know we know and don't you dare destroy the happy moment or you will not survive" yoongi threatened namjoon by pointing at the conscious deprived hope.

"okk hyung relax chill man, hey where is seokjin hyung?" R.M cranes his head to see where he was.

Kookie giggled and nudged V naughtily. V responded him with a giggle and looked at dumbfounded R.M, "you wanna see hyung?" he bit his lower lip controlling the pool of giggles.

Jimin wondered too, "yeah where is he???"

VKook" go find him yourself hyung" and released their naughty bubble of giggle.

"no need to search" yoongi stands up "follow me" with a gummy smile leads them. "there is your princess" points at him...

" he was hiding there the whole time" V informed them with shiny eyes

" he was hiding there the whole time" V informed them with shiny eyes. " he thought no one could find him there but we did...gegegegeeee" kookie lost control over his bubbly laughter. Jimin lost himself too and namjoon enjoyed the childish choice of hiding by their hyung. Yoongi just stood there. Jin fluttered his heavy eyes open and watched them blankly. "why the hell are they laughing like this??"he mumbled softly and tried to shoo them off lazily "get away and lemme sleep for a sec and don't tell hobi or he will put me to dance again" mumbles last words with a pout.

" hyung no need to sleep hiding, we have two month off" kookie stands him up holding his lazy arms, trying to cheer him up. Jin looked at him dead serious "kook I appreciate your little habit to cheer me up but honestly I won't be falling for this prank of yours" and slaps kookie's hands away and lazily, rather frustrated turned towards the whole group of baffons.

"hyung he is not pulling a prank seriously we are free for whole two months" jimin assists little kookie to convince their hyung who was not very happy."jooni hyung tell him" v shakes namjoon who was hit by truck of cuteness by the eldest of the group "uhhh yeah hyung we really are gonna be free and so what are you planning to do for these days" R.M asked jin enthusiastically, capturing the lazy beauty in his gaze.

"my plans??" jin met eyes with yoongi and yoongi smirked, "it's sleeping, and don't you people dare touch me or I'll definitely skin you alive, come yoongs" lazily holds yoongi's arm and both merrily went to bed leaving the breathless youngers.

"for a moment I thought it was yoongi hyung speaking" jimin murmured. "yeah and I thought he was really gonna kill me if I did something to him" V complimented.

Yawning, kookie back hugged V and whispered sleepily with a soft smile "sleep sleep", V nodded "cuddle cuddle" both giggled softly and went straight to their room merrily.

Jimin sighs "taekook are sure strongly bound together aren't they hyung?" looks at R.M. "yeah they look perfect together just like pieces of puzzles" R.M chuckles softly, "so what are you planning to do?".

Jimin smiles "nothing much, oooh let's go out to get some fresh air" excitedly hops waiting for the elder to grant his little wish, R.M chuckled and wrapped an arm around mochi's small frame "of course but we better put hobi to bed before we leave out hum?"

"oohh yeah I totally forgot about him gegege" jimin giggles happily while walking under huge wing of their leader.

hello there guess whose here! me!

tell me how did you like it? also share, vote and comment 

i purple you all!