bitter sweet heart

“jewwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllll” V exclaims annoyingly and taps his feet on the bed , the irritation was boiling out of his limits.

” Why I never seeeeee yooooou” tae taps his feet and puts the soft cuddly bear over his face. “why teddy??? Why your daddy teases me? huh?? tell me“ The teddy in his arms stayed silent and V squeezed it, nuzzling in the softness of the soft plush and inhales deep breathe” this smell…feels so familiar, but…” aggressively pulls his fur” WHO THE HECK IS HEEEEEEEEEEEEE???”

As soon as he arrived at the castle, he met both king and queen and they chatted with him after he got fresh. He was talking to them merrily then, a dark shadow with clatter of blades entered and V’s breathe stopped. Never in his imaginations, he thought that a person with covered face and carrying blades looked so hot. He stood upon his feet immediately, anticipating a greeting with glitter in his eyes but other’s cold stare killed the dancing fire flies in his eyes and a little” what’s he doing here” crushed V’s elevating expectations brutally. Since after that, he locked himself in his room for like a whole day, like a damsel with long hair. 

He would continue munching the snacks in the room, but the small creaking voice of the door made his body thrill. He sat up and un-creased his clothes, not caring about the mess he made in the entire room. Yah who cares about the mess! gotta look hot for bae. He was anticipating jewel’s arrival with thumping heart, but to his dismay….

“sire! do you need any-thing?”

‘ ugghhhh its fairy’ he grits his teeth and points his ringed finger all around the room” yeah I need to clean the room, please”. The maid ‘fairy’ starts cleaning his room and he steps towards the garden next to his room, clutching the soft bear in his embrace. His eyes met with the night sky and his eyes melted. The view seemed to be out of heaven. He sat on the soft grass and laid his head on the soft grass, hugging the bear deep in his embrace.

‘ We’ll see him. I won’t let him touch me even if it is for entire century’ he snuggled deeply in the fur of the soft plush.

‘ I am bored’ he sniffled and yawned softly.

‘Just who does he thinks he is’ his rows frown and he sensed relaxed a bit.

‘ he thinks he is boss of me and scares me with those scary fiery hot eyes he had and the scary looks he have, what if he is not lovely at all and just a scary beast’ for once he believed it to be true but then shrugged his thought immediately.

‘naaahh mother nature isn’t that cruel’

 His train of thoughts trailed off and he fell asleep under influence of cold night breeze. The maids did a very good job cleaning his messy room and left. He was left on the soft grass until…

………………………………………………………