who are you?

The prince came in his room and he was surprised not to see or receive a pillow or a scornful huff and puff from the little prince. He put his jewels at places and set out in search for his precious jewel. He walked through whole castle but he could not find him. But he found his father. 

“aaah my prince my son!!” he exclaimed with pleasure” I missed you so much”. The prince laughed softly hugging his parents” father you are behaving like I never see you, uh where is Taehyung?” he asked while placing a gentle kiss at his mother’s forehead, he was not wearing the mask. 

{aaah taetae where are you??? come and see your prince}

“your father set him to work and the poor soul is still working ” the queen complained to his son.” Well he asked for it honey, I am not a strict and bad dictator” the king did not like to be complained. 

“father where did you set him to??” the prince asked with interest. ”to the marsh in the backyard of your mansion” the king replied calmly and the prince choked on his water. “you mean ‘the marsh’ father?” the king’s head moved and the prince sprinted out.  the queen giggles and compliments to her husband who was smiling. “honey you made him worried”. 

”no actually, they are making pretty good advancement if you ask me.”         

 The prince ran to the backyard and he was surprised to see a board with oddly written                                  

            “secret hideout” 

Prince walked further and he was astonished to see Taehyung now decorating the wooden shade with some flowering vines.{meh! Really Authornim}

His eyes traveled from his sweaty sticky hair to his badly muddy feet. Taehyung was not aware of the prince’s existence. He was merrily humming something in his deep velvety voice. It was beautiful. The prince smiled and slowly stepped near Tae. 

“ I see you are making your mark on the castle already” the prince spoke out of no-where and activated V’s defense mechanism. His body jerked up and yelled with shock.

“ gosh! You should work as a part time vampire,  jewel!” he dramatically sighed and the prince narrowed his eyes ” jewel?” 

 “ yeah your nick name, as long as I don’t know who you are and what they call you beside ‘ young prince’ ,maybe I should call you something you look like. A man of jewels ” he smiled at the prince and he bet that the prince smirked.

” then you are fine with my pet names too?” V looked at him for a while and then  his face brighten” well maybe not hon or babe or little or baby or….” 

“ is it ‘princess’?”

V’s blood gushed to his face and he looked away” You don’t wish to live do you jewel??” he scowled at the tall man in front of him.

“ it’s princess then” the prince ran with a naughty chuckle and the princess ran after the naughty prince with the shovel in his hands. 

The prince turned in the corner just near their room when v loosed control and slipped on the clean floor, a hurtful groan escaped his lips. The prince hurried to him and crouched in front of him. 

   The prince carried him in his arms and a magic occurred. The wind blew from the west and flew the veil a little. His eyes widened, pale ... pale skin…perhaps smooth and soft too. His grip on the prince’s shoulder tighten as his face was welcomed by prince’s soft damp breathes.

 Tae felt it, he could feel the prince smile amusingly. He kept watching the prince’s masked face. He didn’t lose another sight till he was put on the bed. His eyes traveled to where the prince went and till he laid on his side. 

In the comfortable darkness and warmth of the blankets, V felt his heart swell, now that his head was working, he found prince’s acts oddly familiar like he had seen them before. Like he had spent a lot of time with him.

His head was filled with lots of questions. 

Who is he? 

Where he saw him?

 At last after lots of restless tossing and turning in the bed, a firm grip held him in place” jewel you are touching me again” V groaned and the other growled in dismay ” princess help me sleep please” he shifted V’s position and fixed his naked face in the crook of V’s neck.. 

Now that was threatningly familiar like he was used to it...

V stopped breathing…the feeling was so familiar… 

 He blinked and allowed his breath to flow” princess please don’t die yet” a playful finger teased his hair and tae released a shaky breathe.

” who…who are you?” V’s voice filled with suspicion and his mind got clouded with confusion ”I …I know you don’t I ???” 

“Perhaps …” prince holds him nearer, hugging V tightly “and I am certain that we have met before princess so it must be very easy for you to guess” a sly smile dances on the prince’s lips which Tae was not aware of.

 ”w.. where??” a confused whisper emitted from V’s flat lips, his fingers slowly moved in the prince’s scalp…the hair…he knows it but...who is it? he clicked his tongue with confusion and patted prince’s head.

”jewel where have we met? ” V hastily asks the prince and gasped with fury when the other separated himself from him violently… 

”j. jewel?” maybe he made him mad...

“go to sleep Tae, I need to look for something urgent” The prince kissed V’s forehead and left the room, leaving poor V in tornado of confusion and irritation.

 Man that was familiar…

“WHO ARE YOU???”  V yelled at top of his lungs and the prince smiled while standing out of the room.

“you will now soon tae, very soon”       

Hey guys welcome to new chapter. I hope you guys are loving it. Share vote and comment.
I purple you💜💜💜💜