lonely

It was almost a whole month since he met the prince. 

Why?

Why he was not showing himself anymore???

As a royal, he was learning royal rules and ways with a royal teacher. He was now bored. He wanted to see jewel. But he was busy in some royal business or politics or whatever shit. He wanted to know more about his jewel. He was getting desperate to see his face and know who he was. Right now he was annoyed. His attention and interest diminished from what his teacher was saying. 

What was he saying????

“dear prince you seem unwell, is there something wrong?” the old royal instructor spoke .

 Tae battered his eyes blankly and woke up from his never ending daze “ sorry uhhmm what were you saying sir?”  the old man sighed with patience and watched the new prince who had a ‘not interested in your boorish history” tag on his face. The old man smiled at the juvenile “well maybe we should have a break”. 

V bowed and raced out of the beautiful royal library. He was walking past the stables, when he froze and then his senses thrilled. The prince! At last he was there. 

V hid himself behind the wall and inhaled a huge air” calm down you idiot we need to talk to him right now” he marched out of his hiding place with a smile but he was met with the dust, the galloping horses made while racing out of the castle. His heart drowned and his overly sparking eyes dimmed. 

“Why?” 

“Why can’t I see you anymore???”