fire in and out

Two months later....                                                   
*gremlins is tae's royal guard
“V do you really have to go?” kookie pouted as he watched gremlin carry V’s bags and putting in the lush black car. ”yeah gukie, there is gonna be the royal ball, and I am excited to see hi…I mean mom and uhhm dad” he smiles and engulfs kookie in his grasp” don’t worry I will come soon”, “with a baby?? aaaoooowww” a stern slap hits kookie’s back but he hugs V even tighter non-the-less. 

“take care” yoongi raffled his hair and jimin gave him a hug, but slipped something in his pocket” shhh it’s a gift” and winked at V slyly.

Rap mon and jin were at the studio so they were unable to see him off. At last hobi hugged him and V’s system froze. Hope’s hand landed on his back and gave it a soft squeeze with a soft” see you soon princess” in his ears. His mind clouded and he watched j hope in disbelief. The smile on j hope’s face was making his tummy sick like weird sick like flipping in air or some-thing.. 

With these weird flip flaps he got in the car… 

His eyes caught a sight of his jade glowing pretty dim gold under his black turtle neck and his eyes widen and he gasped

He turned his head around as quick as possible 

The car drove off 

At the same time a scooter stopped at bangtan house…

He saw j hope hugging namjoon and Jin who were waving him farewell, and for the first time in reality, he felt fire under all over his body. 

Hi there sweets. Double update cuz why not! Share vote and comment. I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜