Holiday Plans

They spent their whole one week resting, literally doing nothing at all. So one day, hope proposed an idea. "guys you people have nothing in mind but I have something really fancy in mind. My uncle sent me an invitation he received from a little state, he asked me if I could bring you guys along. So what do you think??" he wiggles his eyebrows.

"elaborate please ~ "a lazy please appeared from under the blankets, sure it was yoongi.

"yeah hyung how are we supposed to know it's fun when you don't tell us any-thing about it." Rap mon shouts from other corner of the room while running fingers through his dog's fur.

 "well how I'mma gonna tell you any-thing, I heard about it that it is a little independent state run by a beautiful couple, now they are celebrating their last child's birthday, he'd be the next heir since his elder sibling died a few years back, oooh and one more thing, there will be mate selection for that prince...hey jin hyung why in so hustle?" jhope stopped speaking as jin came in the lounge with a bag around his shoulders with puffy red eyes.

"no time to explain, just pray for my mom that she'll be ok" jin quickly hugs every-one  and gets out of the house. "b. but hyung ...the trip!!!"kookie runs out calling him chased by equally worried Tae. "m. may-be next time, you people go and enjoy" jin pats the younger's cheeks and move the key in the ignition. "drive safe hyung and don't worry, she will be fine" Tae pats his shoulder lovingly.

Jin nods his head hiding his wet face "thanks Tae, take care kook bye" and drives away.

 "are you sure we should let him go alone?" V whispers in kookie's ears " no he is not a baby, I think he'll be fine" pets V's face and takes him inside.

In the lounge..

"what do you think have happened to his mom hyung?" jimin's concerned voice echoes in the silent lounge. " so should we cancel ..the trip?" jhope shrugs his shoulders. "I think it'd be for the best" yoongi responds while sipping his coffee while sitting under his covers. "b.but I wanna go see things, hyung.." jimin's internal child activates and he spares a glance at taekook too for reinforcement.

"yeah hyung jimin is right, we never go along any-where except with the staff, so let's go hyung" kookie speaks" hobi hyung how long is the tour?" looks at hobi who had interest in going there. " it's five day stay, let's say a week"

"then I think you guys should go, yoongi and I will take care of the rest" R.M says. "but why should I stay with you, I'm going too. I wanna see the prince too " Yoongi cheerfully states and all necks turn around to see the blissful sight in front of them.

"ok alright so I just tell my uncle that I'm coming with the five of you"

"yeah DO IT DO IT DOOO ITTT" jimin jumps in air ratherway too much excited forgetting that one of them was having a problem at home.

hi fellas, this book is dear to me. i hope you guys enjoy it.

i purple you all 💜💜💜💜💜