path to love

“shut up yoongs its nothing like this and you now that” 

“jin I am not wrong and you know that” yoongi gave him a look” admit it, she is with him…”

Jin throws a cushion at yoongi” can you shut your cursed mouth for a sec? I deserve a peaceful moment in my life and you are making it harder for me” he presses his temples with frustration. Yoongi scrunched his nose “ yah stop yelling like old hag. It’s just marriage not end of world hyung” 

Jin’s cell rang, his facial expressions changed vigorously. Jimin stopped licking his ice bar and concern filled his voice” hyung is everything ok?” Jin shook his head and pick up the call” what? no ... I can’t be a part of your stupid plans… , listen here(clenches his fist) no I won’t  allow… ugh damn I don’t care” jin hangs up the call and rushes out of the house with quite anger. 

“ looks like yoongi hyung was right..’

“man she is mean…”

“I wonder what would have happened”

But V’s condition was different, he watched his cell horrifyingly, jewel hadn’t replied to his good morning messages three days ago…

So was he a cold burden too...

Was he a headache too??

His  head felt blank and his ears steamed with embarrassment.

No !!!

He needed to clear his mind. It was not his fault that he got stuck with an unknown freak so he does not have to think that much about it 

But wait… 

jin’s wife…whoever she was, had no clue about it too 

so does she thinks the same way about jin hyung as I do about jewel???

He was badly lost in his clouds of confusion. His mind kept bringing up stupid questions. His feet automatically sped outside the house.

’ No way I need to clear my mind that’s all’ 

He was running fast but stopped. He saw Jin holding a girl’s hand forcefully who was squirming under his harsh touch and furiously cursing him. His heart dropped. The way Jin held her and the way his jaws clenched… 

Another person in the mask took his place… 

V’s eyes widen… 

She was being a brat to Jin hyung

The same he did to jewel… 

He was being stubborn to a closed door. The key to which was not violence and harshness. 

He wasn’t being nice to the person who happened to be his mate…soul mate. So how can he open that closed door??

How can he make him fall for him? 

That girl was surely stubborn. The way jin dryly addressed to her, and harshly threw her in the car was the new side of Jin, he never saw his hyung act like this. 

So…

Does jewel feel irritated when he acts all bratty and stubborn to him?

But he was so gentle and kind to him. 

So was he testing his limits? 

 A cold chill ran down his spine. He never wanted to be treated like a burden, no, he better start making amendments if he had to live with jewel, he had to earn him. But again is he really alone right now? He swept his head around to see something spooky or suspicious but only pigeons flapped through him.

 His heart trembled when his sight caught Jin drove the car rashly. He looked damn hurt and angry. Wonder why she was being such a bish. A certain beep brought him back. He frantically brought out his cell and op end the notification. 

Jewel:

  There is no good morning without a pillow attack : ( 

V’s heart sang different kind of song this time and his cheeks flushed a light pink. He hopped in happiness when the next beep entered his ears…

Jewel:

Your room misses you… the teddy miss your warmth… the flowers in garden look for you… the mansion wants to hear you…

                                                                              Me:                                                                  What else misses me?

He bit his lip excitedly. And there came another beep.

Jewel:

My mask…