sweetness

He was running in the grassy field with both arms wide open. The cool breeze flew his hair elegantly from his head. he saw some butterflies and ran after him giggling and god knows where he was, the dim light and cool atmosphere made his heart swell. 

“taehyung!”

His head jolted and a beautiful smile played on his lips. He looked in direction of voice and his heart drummed a millions of time.

He was standing there with wide arms.

His blood ran in his limbs faster and he ran fast, faster than any-thing and jumped in his embrace. They both fell on the soft grass and tae laughed happily. Jewel lifted his chin up and traced it along his jaws. Tae smiled and with soft movements of his delicate fingers lifted the mask and saw…

“ taehyung dear wake up”

“ ummm jewel….”

“ taehyung” 

He was squeezed into a tight embrace and something wet and squishy touched his forehead. He moved his arms and his hands reached some bushy hair. His cheeks were met with the same touch as the forehead and this was getting deeper, he immediately opened his eyes and yelped with shock…

“it’s honor that I started visiting your dreams” jewel’s teasing voice thrilled his system and he hugged him subconsciously” gosh jewel, I should not say this but I really missed you” then slaps his shoulder harshly” and why the hell were you being so scary for?” his lips pouted and jewel chuckled. Tae’s head processed that he was trapped in a pair of arms and his tone chest was meeting rise and fall of other’s hard chest. 

Jewel simply deepened the hug and nuzzled his face in crook of tae’s neck. Tae’s heart jumped into his throat and man that gesture was so familiar. 

”princess” a whisper ran chills in tae’s spine ”I missed you so much”

“ yah d. don’t w.whispe.er, it’s chea . Cheating”

“ how so?” 

Tae gulped with the feel of jewel’s skin touch his sensitive one “how’s that friend of yours doing?”

“ who?”

“him, I told you to stay away from”

“oh! Him? how’d I know?”

“taehyung”

“ummm?”

“I am sorry for being bossy over you early but we are under war”

“we are?”

“hum, your stay here could be dangerous. Stay by me where-ever we go. Do what I tell you to. Do it for me please. I don’t want to lose some one precious” he felt Jewel’s lips touch his cheeks again.
His heart did a weird flip flop and he licked his dry lips and cursed the darkness of the room. He could have seen his jewel but there he was silently sighing at his little loss.

His uneven breath eased and his fingers automatically brushed in the bushy hair assuring his understanding. He felt jewel’s lips turn into a smile over his skin and soon jewel’s soft snorting felt like a sweet symphony to his ears. he hummed along his even breathes.  

Then, his inner self urged to cheat...’ why can’t we light the lamp and see if he looks like a scary beast or a cute gummy bear’ his fingers slowly traveled from jewel’s hair to the lamp but a sensation over his neck stopped him ”taetae! Why did your heart beat so fast?”

Shit!  

He felt it, he felt jewel’s mouth moving on his sensitive neck and his hand in air trembled, “mgh n. nothing,(deep inhale) you were not sleeping?” his breathe hitched and stuck in his throat. What the heck was happening to him?

“ you are not comfortable?” in dark, jewel tried to figure out the position of his face and found him in his palms softly.

“ no no jewel, I am fine, just…” tae felt harsh gush of blood dance over his cheeks and he slowly pushed his face away. His heart trembled not because of the closeness but the gestures were too familiar. 

Just who was he? 

“ did I scare you that much?” the sweetness in his voice made him drown in puddle of sweetness. He exhaled harshly ”ye…you are heavy jewel” he felt jewel chuckle and boy was he scared.

He sounded so familiar but who the heck was he???

 Then he felt jewel scoop him in his arms and shift the positions. Now he was on top of him“ there, is it ok?” a hand found its way in Tae’s hair and he could not help but melt into the touch. Yet his heart confessed, confessed that 

Yes he was afraid of him

Yes he know who he was 

But why couldn’t he tell who is it?

Yes he was afraid he might fall for him

Yes he was afraid to lose him

And yes

He was hella scared to guess him wrong.
He just wanted to stay with him like that...
With these random thoughts, he fell in dreamland in his jewel’s embrace. 

 Just when he fell deep in his slumber, jewel slowly got up and turned on the light

”Taehyung” 

His fingers traced Taehung’s peacefully sleeping face

”Please, I can’t help it anymore” he kissed his cheeks gently and enjoyed the soft blush decorating the little prince’s face in his sleep.

 “I wonder what you dream about me?” a soft smile crept at the young prince’s lips and he kept on watching the beautiful features of the creature lying in his lap.

* me rn in the above pic after I realize what have I done😂*
Enjoy share vote and comment. I purple you💜💜💜💜