whoopsei

“tae”

“….”

“tae…”

“….”

“taehyung..”

“ get out chim”

“tae, please eat some..”

“….”

“huuhh…ok. I am leaving. Better eat it all”

Jimin left him alone in his dark room. Tae spat a disgusted look at his favorite brunch and continued sobbing while clutching the shiny jade necklace in his palms. 

Jimin stood outside his room and sighed with sorrow. Kookie appeared out of no where and patted Jimin’s slumped shoulders “how’s he?”

“not good” Jimin clutched kookie’s arm and hugged him. “kook! What are we gonna do?”

“well, he told…eh…let him be honey.”

“Excuse me?”

A dry whisper makes kookie shudder, he turned around on his heels and let’s Jimin’s shoulder go as quick as possible. Jimin giggles slightly at yoongi’s dark aura” hyung, did you sleep well?” yoongi lets out a frustrated groan and goes inside his room silently. Kookie shrugged his shoulders at his hyung’s behavior. “what’s with him?’”

Jimin shrugged his shoulders and clutched kookie’s jacket pouting “kookie what are we gonna do? ”

“hey, it’s gonna be fine.”

“how are you so sure?”

“I am, just trust me hyung ok. I am going to see him ok?”kookie held him by his shoulders and gave him an assuring smile and Kookie entered Tae’s room and he was shocked to see him getting ready to go somewhere. “tae where are you going?”

“her majesty called and she needs to see me, is there a problem?” Tae dryly replied him not even sparing a glance at his worried friend. Kookie grabbed his cold hands in his “

woah woah and how on earth are you going?”

“she is sending a driver” Tae softly slips his hands out of kookie’s warm grasp and held his cell in his hands. Kookie examined his face carefully. He never saw him in such pain. His heart filled with sadness. He stopped Tae in the lounge and held him in a comforting hug. Tae stopped for a while, he broke into a hiccup before overlapping his arms over kookie’s shoulders. Kookie groaned. “but, yah hear me out, you can’t just..”

Just then Tae’s cell rang and broke the silence. He watched kookie’s big puppy eyes abd sighed “I think he is here, good bye kookie, stay safe” he planted a small kiss on his forehead and ran outside, throwing a last glance at their group photo.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE JUST LEFT?” namjoon shouted at poor maknae who sat on the couch with a big pout and a very nasty frown. 

“yah it was not my fault his mother-in-law asked him to come”

“and what if like last time it were some kidnappers, then what genius?” yoongi throws fire at him and he takes deep breath in to calm his raging nerves down.
“hyung, I know what is happening, so let it be. Ok” kookie puts his beanie on his head and walks out side. His cell rung and he hangs it up annoyingly. The cell rung again. His lips turned into a smirk and he took the call with a snicker 

”yeah  now what?.... 

Wahhh now you are happy eh…,

You made my poor life miserable. Hum?...

Well he just left, yeah fine. 

By the way, how are you now? Hum, fine, inform me when he reaches ok. and yah make sure you treat me real big cuz you owe me huge mister. Really? 

Good bye. Get well soon.

hyung”  

he merrily hung up and sighed contently. “my baby is in good hands” he smiled with his eyes shut with peace written all over his handsome face. he turned around, Mister Sunshine heard him all. 

Hi guys congratulations your author is not dead here yeeeeee😎 I hope you enjoy the updateShare vote comment 💜

Share vote comment 💜