6

Welcome back and I hope you all enjoy this chapter! With my books I like to add in extra chapters about what tends to happen between the characters in between certain events. This will be one of those chapters, but the next one will of course be going back to the normal anime's storyline, meaning prince Izana is on the way! Any who, on with the chapter!

Lydia was spending her morning doing some target practice out in the courtyard of the castle. As she shot through the center of one of the targets that were set up in front of her, she heard rustling in the tree behind her. She loaded up her bow with another arrow and pulled it back against the string before quickly turning and purposefully missing her shot. When the arrow hit the trunk of the tree beside the person's head, he was surprised at first that she had actually shot at him, but quickly recovered from said shock because he also knew she could very easily detect him by now. "Good morning to you too, My Lady. Are your greetings just going to get more and more aggressive from now on?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and smirk as he pulled the arrow out of the tree trunk and tossed it back to her.

The shorter female caught her arrow and placed it back into her quiver before replying. "Morning to you too, Obi-kun, and no I was only messing with you. How long have you been up there watching me anyway, you creep?" She smiled softly at him as he jumped down gracefully from his perch up in the tree.

"I just got here. I came straight from Master's office to ask you an important question." The cat-like eyed male spoke in a serious tone as Lydia grew concerned.

"Important question huh, and what might that be?" She wondered as his little smirk widened significantly.

"I wanted to ask you if you would be willing to take me into town today? Pretty please~" He cooed as he pleaded for her to take him outside the castle grounds. The woman before him just cocked her head to the side, confused.

"Huh? Why?" She asked him as he pouted.

"Well I've been wanting to go out into town for a while and get a good look around Clarines, but Master won't really let me go too far without someone following or watching over me. Then I realized you technically are the person designated to watch over me while I go about my business, and thought we could just make it like a day off for us to get to know each other and have fun hanging out in town! That's why I went to Master's office as soon as I could this morning and asked for permission for you and I to take the day off to see Clarines, of course I told him it was my surprise gift to you for putting up with me for so long without a break, and once I got permission I came here to get you so we could start our day off right!" He told her as she realized he had basically planned out their day together in his head already. The brown eyed girl was moved by the gesture and sighed to herself before taking her cloak off of her person along with her bow and quiver full of arrows.

"Well, let me go drop these off in my room, then I'll meet you at the palace gates and we'll get going... Is that okay with you?" Lydia asked, knowing she couldn't say no to his pouting face nor his adamant determination to go through with this plan for today's events. Obi nodded very fast and agreed before running off towards the gates like a happy child, Lydia laughing and walking off towards her room, not noticing the cheers and fist pumps of pure joy the man behind her was having as he also left.

When she finally met back up with the troublemaking male he was already energized and ready to get going. He excitedly walked a couple steps ahead of her to look around for a good place to check out as she followed suit away from the castle and into town. "Which shop should we check out first?" Obi asked himself as he glanced around at the different signs hanging above each shop's door, checking for what kind of shop each one was.