one

Warning: This story contains some themes that might not be suitable for readers under the age of 13. There is some sexual content (although not overly graphic) and swearing, so please read at your own discretion. If you're not comfortable with these themes, please don't read this story!

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿

Chapter 1 - Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner

I've made a huge mistake.

This thought had continued to cycle through Jisung's head from the moment he woke up on that fateful morning-- the day in which he went off to university.

But it was too late for second thoughts considering his family had just driven halfway across the country with a car full of suitcases marked Dorm 417. He had ordered all his textbooks off of Amazon the week prior. Hell, he had even made a playlist for walking to class.

It was much, much too late to change his mind.

"Honey, can you believe our little baby is all grown up?" Jisung's mother sniffled to his father from behind her tissues. "The first in our family to attend university. My successful little boy," she sobbed as Jisung rolled his eyes.

"So much for trying not to put pressure on me, mom."

"Wow, what does that make me?" Jisung's older brother, Donghyun, whined.

"Maybe when you get a real job instead of playing those video games all day, you'll have a success story as well," Jisung's father grumbled from behind the wheel.

"But dad, League of Legends is my full-time career. I told you, I had four viewers on Twitch last night-"

"Can you all chill out for like five seconds?" Jisung groaned as they pulled into the parking lot behind his dorm building.

Dozens of enthusiastic orientation volunteers clapped while his father parked the family's car in one of the few empty spots. They began to help Jisung carry his things up to his room, which was a blessing because it meant he didn't have to lug everything up by himself, but also a curse as his mother decided it was a good idea to start complaining about how the volunteers could easily steal the boxes.

Jisung was in awe at the beautiful, old-school brick buildings around him. The campus felt like it was out of a movie with the hustle and bustle of student life and stunning architecture. Adding in that it was a gorgeous sunny day with not a cloud in the sky, he was starting to feel a little better.

"Welcome to Yonsei University. What are you studying?" one of the volunteers asked as they began their trek up the stairs.

"Computer science engineering," Jisung shared.

He had been genuinely shocked upon receiving his acceptance letter for the program. Coming from a small rural school in the middle of nowhere, he never would have thought he'd be considered for such a competitive program, yet here he was.

"Oh god, good luck," the volunteer warned him.

"Thanks, I'll be needing it."

After making their way up the stairs and down a long hallway, the group arrived at a door reading 417. This was it, Jisung's home for the next year. He found himself shaking a little bit as he fumbled through his welcoming bag while the volunteers waited.

Taking a deep breath, he pushed the door open. He immediately noticed his roommate had already moved in and had occupied the left side of the room. Taekwondo medals hung above the boy's bed and various rap albums adorned the shelf above his bookcase.