fourteen

Chapter 14 - I Need U

ok so this chapter may or may not contain The Succ™. this is your n.s.f.w warning! it's not like extremely graphic so don't worry. so ya grab a glass of holy water or smth, hope you enjoy!

It had been a week since the ordeal with Donghyuck. He was thankfully able to return the phone and save his house. Life had pretty much gone back to normal, but Jisung couldn't help but worry about his boyfriend and his safety.

Jisung was trying to focus on his homework but kept getting distracted by texts from Minho, who was ranting about all the annoying students he had been encountering today. On top of that, he had a big test for one of his mandatory courses earlier that day and was still on edge about it. Jisung wanted to do anything possible to make him feel better.

jisung

i will personally fight any student that gets on your nerves

minho

pls

jisung

brb putting my boxing gloves on

minho

you should come swing by my office when you have a chance

jisung

*lenny face*

minho

what, too lazy to copy and paste it?

jisung

you dare challenge my power, mere mortal?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

minho

oh god

make it stop, end my suffering

jisung

whens a good time to visit your office

minho

now is good, it's not office hours so nobody will interrupt

jisung

lacing up my shoes as we speak

Jisung rushed out the door, thankfully without having to worry about explaining it to Felix because the boy was elsewhere. Probably in Changbin and Seungmin's room, as he often was. He desperately wanted to tell his roommate about his new relationship but knew it was most definitely a terrible idea to do so. That hadn't stopped him from telling everything to Woojin though, who he knew he could trust with a secret after fourteen years of friendship.

"Hey Jisung, where you heading?"

He turned around to see Chan leaving his room which was next door to his. He froze and scrambled to think of a good excuse.

"Oh, I have to run to the store to grab... things..."

"Things?"

"Yeah. Y'know, things," Jisung trailed off. "I'll catch you later, Chan!" he waved goodbye, jogging out of the hallway before his friend could question him any further.