ten

Chapter 10 - So Wrong, It's Right

It was Monday morning and Jisung and Felix were waiting for their 9 am calculus class to begin. They had been later than usual and had ended up sitting in the front row because their usual spots were taken.

Ever since finding Changbin in their bathroom, Jisung had been teasing his roommate nonstop. Every time Jisung came into the room, he'd pretend to check under the beds, in the closet, and in their desk drawers "just in case Changbin managed to fit in there and hide".

The lesson finally began and Minho was acting like his usual professional self. Jisung was still bitter about how their last study session was cut short. He desperately wanted to talk to him.

"Now can someone tell me what the derivative is?" Minho asked after he finished writing on the board.

Jisung immediately recognized the problem- it was one of the exact questions he had solved with Minho in his office. He quickly shot his hand up and probably seemed like a math genius to everyone else, who were just getting started on solving it.

"J-" Minho started as he pointed at Jisung, but quickly cut himself off. "Yes, you in the front row?"

"That would be the square root of two over 5," he stated proudly.

"Perfect," Minho said. He appeared to be holding in a smile.

"Nerd," Felix coughed quietly, to which Jisung elbowed him in the side. "Ow! Why the fuck are your elbows so pointy?"

"What about the next one?" Minho asked, still looking at Jisung.

Of course, it was another one of the problems from their study session. But despite knowing the answer, Jisung decided he would have a little fun instead.

"I don't know, this one seems a hard... I don't know if I can do it."

"I think you'll be fine," Minho said after swallowing.

"Can you show me? You'll have to go slow," Jisung said, widening his doe-like eyes.

Minho's lips were pressed into a firm line and he continued to make eye contact with Jisung, who was beginning to worry he was taking his innuendos too far. After all, it was in neither of their best interests to expose what was going on between them.

"See me after class," Minho finished with before picking someone else near the back row to solve the problem.

Time didn't go by fast enough.  He tried playing on his phone, tapping his feet, and rereading his notes, but nothing was able to distract Jisung while he waited for the lecture to end. He wasn't sure if it was just his brain playing tricks on him, but he could have sworn Minho was trying to rush to the end of the lesson.

After what felt like an eternity of waiting, the class was finally dismissed. Jisung waited at the back of the lecture hall while students asked Minho questions. After waiting for a second eternity, the professor was finally free.

Once the room was empty aside from the two of them, Minho wasted no time. He firmly grabbed onto Jisung's arm and quickly guided them over to his office. Jisung's heart was racing and he was counting down the seconds until they would be alone together.

After dragging Jisung into his office, Minho shut the door behind them. The younger leaned against the door just as Minho practically slammed his hand against the door right beside Jisung's head. It was like something out of a drama, and the brunette couldn't help but let out a tiny nervous laugh.

"What's so funny?" Minho asked, his brows knitted together.

"Just... so dramatic," Jisung said between his laughs. "Please just shut me up."

"Gladly," Minho said before resting his free hand on the side of Jisung's face and pressing his lips against his.

The kiss was hungry and, honestly, a complete and utter desperate mess. Minho's hand made its way into Jisung's brown locks of hair as their lips moved together, neither taking the time to catch their breaths. As they deepened the kiss, his hand tightened its grip on the younger's hair, almost to the point where he was pulling it.

Jisung slipped his hands under Minho's button-up shirt and slid them across the boy's toned chest. With his knee against the door and between Jisung's legs, Minho continued to deepen the kiss. The younger never would have guessed his first kiss would be a French kiss. At first, he had no clue what he was doing, but after a couple of seconds of feeling the rhythm, he started to get the hang of it.

Minho peppered kisses along Jisung's jaw and he slowly began to make his way down to his neck. Once he found a spot that made Jisung whimper, he began to leave a mark by sucking gently on the brunette's skin.

"Fuck..." Jisung groaned between breaths. He was hungry for more. What was he hungry for? He wasn't even sure, to be honest.

"We shouldn't be doing this here," Minho whispered into Jisung's neck, his warm breath making the younger shiver.

Jisung didn't know how to respond because frankly, he was a little bit overwhelmed with emotion and hormones, so he instinctively responded with the first stupid thing that came to mind. "Why not? We're... we're doing math... Jisung plus Minho, subtract the clothes, i-it equals a good time."

Minho paused for a second to cringe and then began to laugh into Jisung's neck. "Way to ruin the moment," he said through his laughter, planting a soft kiss onto the brunette's exposed skin. "But seriously, I think we should maybe not do things like this on school property."

Jisung pouted at the older, but he had to admit he was right. It was too risky to mess around on campus, someone could easily stumble across them. But at the same time, the danger of it all somehow made it ten times hotter. He didn't want to stop.

"You're right," he finally sighed. "When can we continue this then. At your place?"

"I..." Minho hesitated. His gaze moved away from Jisung momentarily. "Okay, sure."

The two exchanged numbers, which was something they should have done long ago. As much as Jisung was longing to kiss him more, he knew it was better to wait and gave Minho a hug goodbye before heading back to his dorm.