♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 ♡

"Welcome to the Martial Arts Club, how can I help you?"

My cheeks turned light pink. You can't really blame me, those Budo x Reader got my mind stuck in the gutter just by staring into his piercing cole eyes with that jet black hair is so purrfect.

I mentally slapped myself for even thinking that, it's like staring right back at Ayato and I want none of that. But damn daddy Budo forget Amao, I want you!

"U-uh, yeah actually I'm here to-!" A hand slapped my shoulder and I jolted preparing for an ear bleeding scream only to have the person cover my mouth.

I struggled in their hold, scratching their hand but to no avail for they giggled in return. Despite that, I bit their fingers and they yelped.

Punching them with my elbow from behind they grunted. A triumph smile found it's way upon my lips.

That's right bitch no one touches me!

They grabbed my hand and spun me around with a smirk. My eyes widened, just a second ago they were in pain and now I'm faced with my captor.

"R-Raiburu-kun?!" I gasped. He giggled and lowered his forehead towards mine.

I gasped at the closeness. Okay, this really feels like an anime harem story written by a weird weeb that simply wants to torture me with this proximity.

"If you wanted to learn the basics of Martial Arts you could've come to me, you know?" He grinned.

"Aha, haha, well you see I wasn't even here to sign up for the club!" I nervously giggled.

Thank the heavens he let me go. I straightened my uniform in a attempt to hide the shitty blush on my cheeks. This guy's become too blunt for my
liking.

"Oh, why are you here then?" Raiburu tilted his head to the side in a cute manner making his blonde-orengie hair drop.

I suddenly felt like a deer, when did I start feeling intimidated by him???

I coughed in my hand and glanced both at Raiburu and Budo and nodded in conformation. Within a millisecond I sprinted outside.

But you know, lady luck these days has been a big ass bitch to me so in a instant I collided with the boy that violated my personal space.

"Your an odd ball, aren't you?" He giggled. "You needn't hide anything from me I'm really trustworthy"

He sounds so genuine...

Sighing loudly I pointed my finger to his chest. He blinked a few times and his eyes met mine. I really want to gag right now.

"Since you seem eager to know of my desperation of need I will tell you!" I spoke with a posh accent. "You shall be my...I don't remember what their called...damn it"

"Knight?" I shook me head no.

"Guide?" Again no.

"Fuck it, let's ge to the point, I want you to train me as you magically predicted" I could see his inner happiness through his eyes.

"Of course, how about after school?" I nodded and with that I left to-.

Well, I went to see Amao, jk the bell rung so I was forced to be faced with everybody's favourite inappropriate teacher, while of course, on the lookout for Osano.

As much as I wish to hear his apology, I would feel too awkward to see him EVEN for a split second.

_______________________________