008.

Evelyn eyes Marlena in awe as she records one of her many songs she skillfully penned for her solo debut album in her home studio she created in her spacious basement. The two siblings ended up spending the whole day together since Marlena has been busier than usual and wanted to drop by before she would have to leave her again.

Once she finishes redoing the vocals she didn't like, she grabs her water bottle off the stand that wasn't too far from her. When she gulps down the liquid, she sits down away from her studio equipment for a few seconds.

"Pick a pose.  " Evelyn randomly says, holding up her phone, putting her camera's fliter on black and white color. Which is her most favorable filter for a picture.

Marlena's confused for a few seconds before she does as told and quickly becomes her artlessly photogenic self..

Marlena then asks, "Why you always taking pictures of me?"

"Because you're beautiful. I love having pictures of you in my phone." 

Marlena smiles, "Thanks apples."

"You're welcome sugar."

Even though they were barely beginning to be constantly around each other now, they always made sure they knew they were beautiful. There was no competition or jealousy.

They were truly each others biggest fans. Neither one was better than the other, no matter where they were in life. Marlena and Evelyn shared a healthy closeness. 

"Anyway I finally got some good news back." Marlena announces.

"Okay..."

"One of my good friends happens to be looking for a dancer."

"You have a lot of friends. Who's the friend, Marlena? You're making me nervous.."

Marlena speedily whips out her phone and pulls up a photo of what seems to be a New York billboard sign...

Due to the unfortunate thanks of her being visually impaired sometimes, she fails to make out who was exactly on the electronic billboard. Though once she zooms in and sees his picture slide along with words that says ' Chaz Brown. Grand Opening. Ice Rink, Shine. ' she quickly figures who the man was..

This was Chaz Brown. The mogul. She could've fainted, but as an alternative she showers her sister with love. She wasn't certain if Marlena was actually going to place her with Chaz in the beginning since Marlena and their father had a blowout over him but she was glad and fulfilled because she wouldn't want to move her body for anyone else. The approbation she has for him was otherworldly, especially due to what he has done for her sister. 

When Marlena made it in the industry as a solo act, she was naïve and immediately signed onto a record deal, not even bothering to seek the resources for a lawyer to look things over. Marlena was hungry and desired for the process of fame to come by quickly. Not yet understanding the consequences that came along with signing a contract with no lawyer or close individual intensely looking things over. 

Her mixtapes and small single deals made much noise and racked in plenty money, though it seemed as if all of the money she had earned was touching everyone's hands before hers. And when she did receive her checks, she barely received enough to keep her head above water.