020.

Chaz eyes Evelyn reading as he rubs over his diamond ring Evelyn purchased for him as well for the sake of their courting relationship. Chaz was fine with only giving Evelyn a ring because above all he was courting Evelyn.

However, Evelyn believed she was courting him too so she wanted her man to have a ring like she does. The ring and the thought behind it was rad enough for him to lovingly accept, so both lovers have rings. Chaz plans to incorporate even more things into their symbolization of their courting of one another.. Their relationship were in safe and growing bounds.. 

For their few days off, they're back in his Los Angeles mansion, and Michelle was back in his New York mansion being severely looked over than previously established.. 

Chaz didn't think things could become worse, though things did. Michelle was already an addict with a deceased mother she was once close to, now her father who was also Chaz's mentor, Herb has passed on as well. As of early this morning. 

There was no reasoning for his passing at the moment but, he wasn't healthy as an ox and was occasionally going through complications so Chaz knows it was a common going.. 

Chaz wants to say this was only going to be a time that was going to pass but he didn't want to be sure of himself, so he discreetly has professionals in with her and also keeping her clean. Rehab to be exact.. 

Many would say Chaz could've easily sent her to a real rehab. Though that would've been too easy and would have definitely embarrassed her brazenly. 

There was nothing wrong with showing the world, people didn't always have it all together but if one had the funds to keep it off the record, why would he do otherwise? ..

Thus he made sure everyone involved in her healing process signed non-disclosure agreements. To people who knew of Chaz and Michelle in his inner circle, knows he and her loved each other extremely. Chaz even sent encouraging letters to her every now and then to keep her pushing and keeping on. 

Evelyn knows for sure because she's seen every single one before he mailed them to her. They all were gorgeously penned, and there was one specifically that made her stomach drop by knowing then and there, how much Michelle means to Chaz. 

Evelyn remembers every word, .. I apologize if you aren't liking these letters, I've never been much of a phone man. But look at it this way.. in this form of communication I can fully express my thoughts and feelings for you. You can have everything if you keep pushing baby. I love you as deeply as God loves you, probably even a little bit more. Don't spin your head around too much about where you are in life now, you're gonna be cool sugar. I sent you a few things to keep you happy, even my peach tinted glasses I wore on the first performance you managed to put together at The Forum because you believed in me. The after party pictures too. I hope you frame them, I know I did because it was the day I realized I loved you and thought of you than nothing less than my pride and joy. Keep writing me and I will write back. You got this baby! Love Cₕₐz .

Michelle was a hard woman to eclipse , she was always in his corner and Chaz did love her for such. So Evelyn knows Michelle was her adversary and would always have to be the opposite of her in order for Chaz to love her as much as he loves Michelle, hopefully more..

Evelyn on the other hand, does understand Michelle's struggle's when Chaz explained everything to her. She feels for her even with Evelyn looking at her as competition until she's physically away from them both.