019.

"Put your loving arms around me, boy and hold me like I was a cuddly toy.." Stay A Little While, Child by Loose Ends surfaces around their reserved space in the airport lot while the pilots handle their business before flight time..

Chaz and Evelyn were in their own plane with everyone else, and Michelle was placed with the women. She liked none of them honestly besides Jaclyn. Jaclyn was the only tolerable one in Michelle's eyes. And as of now her eyes were consumed with crossness as she enters her own world. 

Michelle happens to be angry about many things, duly so.. 

Chaz didn't come spend time with her for her birthday like he said he would, and recently fired her from being his merchandiser and head of his charities. 

The firing was surprising and she didn't understand where it came from so suddenly before the women she disliked informed her. They had told her they heard Evelyn speaking in Chaz's dressing room one day and hearing Evelyn convincing him to fire Michelle from her duties and telling him she could take her place, and a friend of hers could take Michelle's empty spot.

She didn't know who the friend was until they told her she was a girl named Briana Evelyn was trying to slither in as one of his stylists. Long story short, Evelyn was able to convince Chaz to let her in his camp on a trial run.

Michelle could be angry that another woman was filling in her job slot but all she could do was wish the woman luck because Chaz went through stylists like women went through underwear. He had multiple personalities' and changed ideas of things he desired to do very frequently so hats off to the woman. Michelle thinks.

She wasn't mad at her, who she was angry with was Evelyn. She was obviously on a power trip and figured if Michelle was no longer an employee, her being removed from Chaz's camp would be a quicker process. That may be so and her plan to eliminate her may have worked as being an employee, though eliminating her from his life fully? Was going to leave her in for a rude awakening because Michelle believed that could never happen. He would still find a way to keep up with her where beings even if she wasn't physically in his life.

Chaz always had a way of keeping up with people he really cares for so Evelyn was a fool if she even thinks Chaz would ever stop loving her. Thankfully for Evelyn though, Michelle didn't like the way Chaz loved her and could no longer take being around him for much longer.

She desired to leave him on her own because he evidently wasn't trying to leave her be, but she didn't know if she could. He had a hold on her. Only time will tell..

As of now Chaz and the women's last performance in London was superb. This was their third tour date and each one was praised by critics. They performed two more nights at The Wembley Stadium in London, now were heading to Europe for fifty one dates, then would head to North America for six final dates. 

Every breathing person over the world who didn't live in Europe were angry Europeans had majority of the dates in lieu of United States, but Chaz chose to tour this way, and he seemed to cherish the ambience and lesser sense of entitlement they had than the United States. As did everyone else seem to as well, so all Michelle hears are the women being Chatty Cathy's at the moment.. "Hello... You okay girl?" Soraya snaps her fingers.. 

Michelle doesn't respond and continues to be in her own world. Her attention is only captured when Jaclyn says.. "She's still got her ass on her shoulders about Evelyn."

"Why wouldn't I be? The heifer is evil."

"Guys all she wants to do is dance. She's the youngest on this tour. Think.. naïve is all.. not evil." Soraya defends.