018.

Shayne clicks her grey metallic nails on the handles of her rolling chair as she observes Chaz skillfully work on the mixing board. They were now in his Los Angeles mansion with his studio kindles, Shari, Nino and of course Evelyn since she stays with him. 

He was working on an album he had been producing and penning material for, for months. In the beginning he was planning on using the album for himself though didn't want to overkill his career and believed this particular album would fit a woman's voice instead.

So he invited all of the women here to see what he could come up with. As of now he was conflicted on if he should give the album to the women as a group or give it to only one of them. 

Shayne and Shari didn't understand the mind of a musical genius so they weren't really needed as far as being around him today, but he wanted Shari around so she could document this whole album process due to him believing the album would be huge. And though Shayne wasn't needed either since she was only the choreographer, she came anyway because Chaz called and said he desired her presence. 

As she nods her head to the instruments he was mixing, she moves her chair closer to his and jokes.. "Well pimp.. You got nearly all of your women in one room. I don't know how you do it.-"

"Please shut the fuck up Shayne." He ignores her, keeping his eyes on his mixing.

Shayne smiles.. "Hey.. all I'm saying is this is real entertaining and all, but I think you're obsessed."

"And you came to this conclusion how?" 

Shayne sighs.. "Really? It's all obvious. Everyone knows you were a one man machine and as soon as Marlena informed you of Evelyn, you desired a band."

"So?" 

"A band full of women who look just like her Chaz. It's a whole bunch of older Evelyn's walking around here."

"Well so what if I like the way she looks so much I got look alikes to substitute her absence. Hell I'm getting tired of looking at you just because you don't look like her." Chaz says. 

Shayne's lips falls agape in offense..

 Chaz finally looks her way and smiles.. "You're beautiful baby. I'm kidding with you."

"Hm anyway.. I like to think you aren't weird and just have your unique way of doing things but when you do things like this, I have to give you the side eye. Why did you get women who only look like Evelyn? You don't think she notices she's practically looking at herself everyday?"

Chaz sighs.. Shayne wasn't just pulling this out of her ass. She was right. 

Chaz always had a batch of women for a harem when Michelle agreed a year into their relationship and though they worked for him and slept with him and Michelle occasionally, the women were never a band. They only worked in the studio. 

So by the time Marlena ultimately told Chaz she had a sister, he rid of his batch of women and got a new batch for a band (with Michelle's approval beforehand) that looked exactly like Evelyn because he loved her appearance. Consequently they all looked like her.

The only women who didn't resemble her in the band were Soraya, Vita and Meagan due to him not wanting them to outshine her on stage. The main ones who do look like her only work for him in the background/ studio sessions. So overall Chaz could understand Shayne's concerns, but he didn't plan on constantly analyzing his ideologies and relationship with Evelyn.

As he became older, he began living in a world where age didn't matter any. He didn't believe in birthdays too much either. He believed age was only a number and he didn't believe in this to have an excuse to be with extremely younger women, he only found himself in this situation and certain circumstance.